Old November 1st 20, 04:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_4_]

Default Breakfast, Hunter's Moon day 31Oct20

On Saturday, October 31, 2020 at 7:36:51 PM UTC-7, Samuel Redcat wrote:
A small calico and a larger grey Maine Coon gingerly step out of the
teleporter. They've never been to a Jellicle Ball before but heard tales of it
from their big brother Snowball. Snowball stopped going after his big brother
Sebastian went to the Bridge. They look around and neither have seen so many
kitties and d*ggies before, even when they were at the shelter. A buff-colored
kittie sees and greets them and directs them to the sign-in table.

Pickle and Muzzafer - I rememfur you, but it's been a long time.Iz good
to see you again! Dere's lotz of fudz over there, and comfy seats over
there. You is welcome to come by me and mine clowder if you'z want to.

Sammy Redcat

P2nya AKA Sweetee leaves her booteek to come ovvur and sign in.
She brings pawkerchiefs with her to replenish those still on on the table.