Old November 6th 20, 02:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Breakfast, Hunter's Moon day 31Oct20

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:

[A hoomin who used to do secretarial duties for her now-RB kitties
walks into the village. She hopes she will be welcome even though she
no longer serves any kitties. Seeing the sign-in table, she walks
toward it slowly, so as not to worry any kitties who don't know her.

She greets a few kitties she remembers. P2ña gets a few chin
skritches. Seeing Hercule across the way, she does a slow blink at
him, which is returned. She smiles at the Mahoney clowder members
that she has met before, seeing that there are more of them since the
last time she visited the community. Then she arrives at the sign-in
table.]

Hello, I believe you are Mr. Fred, is that right? I am Anti Sandy. I
hope it is OK for a hoomin to attend the Jellicle Ball on her own.
May I sign the guest book?

Prince sees her as does Luko. They come over and offer to co-sign if
needed but it isn't needed. Prince offers to escort her.

'There are many local 2foots here and you are welcome. I am Chez
Shenk's cummunity. Wez small but wez know you, Miss Sandy'.