Old March 1st 21, 01:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Luko invites all to Prince's Birthday! Fun in da Sun!

Pit2nya wrote:

On Saturday, February 27, 2021 at 12:26:26 PM UTC-8, cshenk wrote:
Fur all who wants to come! Prince has a buddy Great Dane in Key
West anna his 2 foot is having trouble filling his parti boat becuz
all did Covid stuff 2foots are having.

He's gotted a full day fishing trip fur us all! Wez can board
tomorrow or da next day.

https://www.seaclusion.com/

Our Daddy2foot will be along to help enny kitties wif big fishies.
Keelie will be wif us anna she sez Puff might too. Keelie is a very
nice looking Great Dane (all white wif black spots) anna Puff is a
really kool dude-cat wif a tuft of hair onna his head anna no fur
elsewhere!

Prince's birfday is a bit later in March month but wez all needs
warm!

Wez headed out now so Prince kin meets anna sniffs wif Keelie again.

Ummmm.....I wud like to atend...ummm ... ar da bigbig goggies 'kitty
frendlee'? OOoh, I see dat Puff dude-cat mite be dere, if so, I wud
lyke tu kum. I will tereleport over sooon. P2nya AKA Sweetee.

Luko chimes in:
Deys Cat friendly sure sure! Puff is buisy jus now dragging a snapper
fishie in.

Prince (a little breathless) Chimes in after a little bit:
Keelie anna I wurked out how to help. Wez got a long stick wif a net
at da end. One drops it under da fishie den hauls up. Da other bites
below ana hauls up more anna we trade places. Wurks!