Old November 3rd 12, 06:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_8_]

Default Teztink...

Unka Adam remyndid me dat Lovable Louise was liking this

az da the official motto of Catmerica:

"Being a cat -- it's a tough job, but SOMEBODY has to do it"

Fur neow, I borrowed it az fur tu be mine signatoor.
Ennykitty else hu wantz tu yuze it may du so.
I tink yu shud gib kredit tu Lovable Louise, tuu.

--
Pit2ö.önya
"Being a cat -- it's a tough job, but SOMEBODY has to do it"

...L.L.

Ai ugree wif yu Pit2ö.önya , yeUP. Ai fink ai wyl use dat ulso.

Mosey