Old November 5th 12, 12:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_16_]

Default Teztink...

:
Unka Adam remyndid me dat Lovable Louise was liking this
az da the official motto of Catmerica:

"Being a cat -- it's a tough job, but SOMEBODY has to do it"

Fur neow, I borrowed it az fur tu be mine signatoor.
Ennykitty else hu wantz tu yuze it may du so.
I tink yu shud gib kredit tu Lovable Louise, tuu.

I think that would be appropriate for the signature of any cat who wants
to use it. I think crediting it to "Louise" instead of "LL" sounds more
dignified.

Adam

I konkurr.
--
Pit2ö.önya
"Being a cat -- it's a tough job, but SOMEBODY has to do it"

... Louise

Meh tu

Mosey
-- "Being a cat -- it's a tough job, but SOMEBODY has to do it" --Louise