Old October 13th 19, 02:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default MEOW!! Mercurio?!?

[As Misty starts entering the the venue she sees that there are still things that need to be done before tomorrow night, as the final strains of "Rebecca" recede and merge into the sounds of the night she stops dead in her tracks: she sees a silver-furred cat wearing a long, hooded grey robe talking to Sammy. Misty approaches the duo:]

Hello Sammy, it is good to see you again.

Mercurio?!? Is that you my mentor?? It is me Misty. You probably don't remember me as I was still very much a kitten still trying to master my Powers of the Night that I inherited from my Grand Lady, Bonnie, the Black Panther, the last time I saw you. It has been years. Where have you been keeping yourself? Since the last time I saw you, with the passing of the years I have learned to control my Powers of the Night, and have become quite proficient. Thank you My Dear Mentor.