Old May 11th 06, 10:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Our cat Cinnamon is on his way to the Rainbow Bridge

On Thu, 11 May 2006 21:55:40 +0000, robert casey wrote:

We had to put Cinnamon to sleep a few days ago. He was about 17 years
old, and had a tumor in his mouth. Also had kidney trouble. He wasn't
eating. It was time....

He was a very friendly tabby cat. Wish cats lived longer. Now we sent
him to the Rainbow Bridge where he'll feel better...

I'm very sorry for your loss. But you're right, now he'll feel much better.

Dan