Old September 30th 08, 08:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Phoenix

Default The Cats and the Mats

wrote:
I have two DLH cats who are having matting problems now that they are
older. The slicker brush doesn't do it for them. Do you remember the
name of the "curry comb" rake thing that you are using? Is it the
furminator? Thanks for any info.

I'm sorry, I do not....we tossed all the packaging already.

The curry comb thing was the only round metal thing with a
handle. It has serrations on one edge of the round metal thing.

The rake thing looks like...um...a rake. It has largish, roundy
teeth that can spin individually, and the handle is at 90 degress
to the teeth, like a rake.

Hope this helps...

Deborah
slave to the Magnificent Seven