Old December 15th 20, 06:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Benni Kitten

Default A big eggciting day!

We'z haf a nice big yard in front and a biggerer one in back. Bof yards
haf trees. Jus outside da back door is a big ole maple tree. Meowmie an
Paw haf been unware dis whole time dat dere is GREBBLINGS living in da
trees! Not in nests in da branches like da skwirls do, but inside da tree.

Meowmie was worried dat some of da branches of the maple tree being
realreal big and leaning over da house so she had some tree guys come
out and look at da trees. Da tree guys said dat the big oak tree in
front needs to be trimmed, but da big maple in da back yard is sick an
needs to be cutted down. Da landlord Meowmie an Paw rent from said ok,
so da tree guys comed over yesterday and cut down da maple tree.

I was SO busy! Dey was working in da front yard an da back yard at da
same time, so I had to watch the grrebling tree for a while, den
runrunrun to the front window to watch the oak tree work, den runrunrun
back window to watch da greebling tree. t It was EXHAUSTING!

But da maple tree is down now and cut u into pieces. Paw went out and
taked some pictures of the holes in da middle of da tree (he says it's
from some bugs called borers, but I know dat it's GREEBLINGS!)

SO now da greebling tree is gone. Da other trees are too healthy fur da
greeblings to get inside, but I'll keep watching dem anyway. Ranger and
Milton go in da back yard wif paw, so dey will inspectigate the other
trees to make sure they stay healthy.

And now I'z going to take a nap, becus all dat runrunruning yesterday
left me tired!

Benni Tinygirl