Old April 5th 06, 04:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Samazon-er

On Wed, 5 Apr 2006 10:09:15 -0500, "CatNipped"
yodeled:

Yep, she's still growing (and growing, and growing...). Sorry for putting
my ugly face in the picture, but I wanted to show some comparison - Sammy is
perfectly proportioned so it's hard to tell how big she is if there's not
something else in the picture to put her size into context. Remember, I'm
not a tiny woman - I'm 5'5".

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Sammy29/

You look so pretty! And so does the SAMAZON-- her expression-- or
rather her position-- looks slightly more smug than yours, though.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War