Old April 5th 06, 08:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Samazon-er

CatNipped wrote:
Yep, she's still growing (and growing, and growing...). Sorry for putting
my ugly face in the picture, but I wanted to show some comparison - Sammy is
perfectly proportioned so it's hard to tell how big she is if there's not
something else in the picture to put her size into context. Remember, I'm
not a tiny woman - I'm 5'5".

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Sammy29/

CN, you look great, and so does Sammy....but what a large kittie!
She's like a...well, if the average cat is a sportscar and a large cat
is a SUV, Sammy's running into the military-armour size range. I
think I'm lucky all the Bitties got were lynx tufts WITHOUT the
Mainecoon proportions...some mornings my house feels like a Nascar
track, I can only imagine Nascar With Tanks....

--Fil