Old June 14th 07, 02:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
PatM

Default OT Anyone familiar with Philip Pullman's "His Dark Materials" trilogy?

On Jun 13, 7:12 pm, Lucy's Mom wrote:
Is anyone familiar with "The Golden Compass", "The Subtle Knife", and
"The Amber Spyglass"? They're fantastic books, IMHO, something along
the lines of "The Chronicles of Narnia" but better. Anyhow, I just
found out that this December a movie from "The Golden Compass" is
being released (here in the US at least). The male lead is Daniel
Craig (be still my beating heart... The movie has a website where
you can "meet your daemon" and it explains just what these daemon's
are. Anyhow, my daemon is Cleon, an ocelot. Somehow I just knew I
had some cat in me!....
-- Eric, Kim and the Chigger Ranch Crew

Hey, that looks pretty good! I ended up as the Hare.lol Ever read
Ursula LeGuin's "Catwings" books? Ok, they are kid's books, but
delightful in concept!

PatM