Old March 14th 05, 01:19 PM
melizabeth

"Mary" wrote in message
news:1110749402.e13346f70a4bb7dcc6df3ec01e2560b9@t eranews...

"melizabeth" wrote in message

"Tanada" wrote in message
nk.net...
Lesley Madigan wrote:

* Fifteen month gestation period, and still no kittens

It has to be Sonya!

Seems like it, doesn't it?

She's slowly showing signs that she's getting there. Her nipples have
grown, her tummy is rounded, she's trilling at everyone, she drug the
towels we gave her for a nest under Mandy's bed, and she walks splay
legged. She also seems to want more attention lately. I'd say she's
ready, but the kittens don't seem to agree.

Pam S.

Gosh...that sounds like me back in July waiting for my little guy to be

born
;p

Bet it was dark under that bed!

Hahaha! I did retreat to a dark room to be by myself for awhile.