Old April 17th 08, 12:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default What is your biggest question / problem with Maine Coon cats?

Sherry wrote:
On Apr 16, 11:19 am, adammck wrote:
Hi, my name is Adam,

I am currently carrying out research in the field
of Maine Coon Cats in order to create a new ebook.

I was wondering if you could click on the following link;

Sorry, but I've clicked on links from unknown posters on the quilting
group, and as a result have unspeakably horrible images permanently
imbedded in my brain, and made it a policy not to trust links. Post
your questions to the group, and you'll probably get responses.

Sherry

It's a good idea *never* to click on links provided by people you don't
know. "Surveys" are frequently posted by students who have to complete an
assignment but they're too darn lazy to do the research themself.

Jill