Old July 19th 04, 01:18 PM
Joe Canuck

RD wrote:

Nikki can't get enough of it.

Heard anything bad or good about this new product from Hills?

Thanks

Sometimes half the battle is finding something the cat will eat... one
really lucks out when they actually find something the cat enjoys and
wants more of.

The next part of the battle is whether your cat does well on the food
they have decided is what they want to eat... you will only be able to
tell this after feeding the food for several weeks.

The other thing is... there are as many different opinions on commercial
foods as there are kibbles in a 10 pound bag of the dry. You need to
decide what works for you and more importantly your cat and forget about
all the many and varied opinions out there.

The food you have picked is fine. It is manufactured by a big name pet
food company and is distributed and sold across North America. I'd be
more worried about picking a food from an obscure small manufacturer
that is marketed to have "special" qualities.

While I am not endorsing Science Diet products, I certainly also don't
go along with some of the thinking that suggests all Science Diet
products are an evil brew that does bad things to all cats/dogs.

--
"Its the bugs that keep it running."
-Joe Canuck