Old February 24th 05, 12:11 AM
Spot

It depends upon how often you scoop the box and if your other cats will
tolerate the 3rd. Personally the last time I brought a cat into the house I
put out another box until I was sure everyone was getting along. Now I have
a huge deep box, use scooping litter and clean it twice a day and all 3 use
it happily. Now the only time I put out an extra box is if I'm going away
for the weekend. That way " The Queen" will have a clean box for herself.

Celeste

"A.Pismo Clam" wrote in message

We are about to introduce 1 more sweet, all-black kitty to our other two
tabbies which have been with us for 7 years.

Do we need another litter box to accommodate the newest, who is about 8
months old and 6lb. 4oz? The other two are about 10 lbs each.

Many thanks for taking the time to respond!

Alain