OT my mom died

Old October 5th 15, 10:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

Default OT my mom died

On 9/18/2015 12:29 AM, Judith Latham wrote:
I've not been posting much on here recently as my mom has been ill in
hospital after falling out of bed then they found she had a UTI. She was
very ill and died on Sunday night. So life around here is a bit chaotic.

Sootie is not impressed with my going out so much (there's a lot do sort
out) now she's got so used to me being at home.

If I miss anything here on the group I'm sending purrs and prayers for
anyone who needs them in advance but I hope that no one does. So take care
all of you.

Judith

I was out of the state (vacation) for the month of September and have
been slowly working my way though lots of messages. As a result, I just
saw this message about your mother's death. I'm so sorry to hear it,
and I hope you are feeling better.

MaryL

Jack the cat has died [email protected] Cat anecdotes 4 November 11th 11 02:11 AM
OT - my dad died Cheryl Cat anecdotes 31 July 9th 09 04:21 AM
Computer died Yowie Cat anecdotes 4 April 17th 08 07:06 AM
Dad Died (OT) jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 53 March 8th 08 04:13 PM
LOL..!! She Died after TRIPPING OVER HER CAT! IBen Getiner Cat health & behaviour 0 December 16th 07 01:47 AM