New member

Old May 19th 07, 12:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
AZ Nomad

Default New member

On Fri, 18 May 2007 13:43:28 -0400, Kreisleriana wrote:

On Fri, 18 May 2007 00:30:17 GMT, AZ Nomad
yodeled:

Freddy has joined my household and is getting along just famously with Mongo
(the loudmouthed lovable siamese *******), Luna (a persian puffball), and
Bob (a chuhuahua/peckonese/jack russel terrior rat-dog).

Freddy is without tail; He was picked up from the animal shelter by "halo"
and on display at a petsmart when I met him. Halo says that his tail was
amputated already when they picked him up (4/25).

Another member for the tailless fraternity! What a bunch you have to
welcome him. A cute tailless tabby boy is exactly what you needed.

Anyway, the guy is one of the most laid-back friendly kitties I've ever
known. Pictures are up on webshots:
http://pets.webshots.com/album/559083948bNKiDg

Aww, I love the name Freddie. My brother had a cat named Fred-- it
was a girl.

fast freddie freeloader
Old May 19th 07, 08:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

Old May 19th 07, 09:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

AZ Nomad wrote:

Freddy...

Look at that face! That's a kitty who's looking for trouble. Is he a
troublemaker? He looks like he has plenty of attitude.

And I notice that he's lost no time getting to the top of your
entertainment center (which looks great, btw) - after all the time it
took you to get your other cats to go up there.

Joyce
Old May 20th 07, 05:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

AZ Nomad wrote:
Freddy has joined my household and is getting along just famously with Mongo
(the loudmouthed lovable siamese *******), Luna (a persian puffball), and
Bob (a chuhuahua/peckonese/jack russel terrior rat-dog).

Freddy is without tail; He was picked up from the animal shelter by "halo"
and on display at a petsmart when I met him. Halo says that his tail was
amputated already when they picked him up (4/25).

Anyway, the guy is one of the most laid-back friendly kitties I've ever
known. Pictures are up on webshots:
http://pets.webshots.com/album/559083948bNKiDg

What a handsome little fella!

Old May 23rd 07, 08:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

AZ Nomad wrote:

Freddy has joined my household and is getting along just famously with Mongo
(the loudmouthed lovable siamese *******), Luna (a persian puffball), and
Bob (a chuhuahua/peckonese/jack russel terrior rat-dog).

Freddy is without tail; He was picked up from the animal shelter by "halo"
and on display at a petsmart when I met him. Halo says that his tail was
amputated already when they picked him up (4/25).

Anyway, the guy is one of the most laid-back friendly kitties I've ever
known. Pictures are up on webshots:
http://pets.webshots.com/album/559083948bNKiDg

Congrats!
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

Old May 24th 07, 02:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
AZ Nomad

On Wed, 23 May 2007 21:46:56 +0200, polonca12000 wrote:

AZ Nomad wrote:

Freddy has joined my household and is getting along just famously with Mongo
(the loudmouthed lovable siamese *******), Luna (a persian puffball), and
Bob (a chuhuahua/peckonese/jack russel terrior rat-dog).

Freddy is without tail; He was picked up from the animal shelter by "halo"
and on display at a petsmart when I met him. Halo says that his tail was
amputated already when they picked him up (4/25).

Anyway, the guy is one of the most laid-back friendly kitties I've ever
known. Pictures are up on webshots:
http://pets.webshots.com/album/559083948bNKiDg

Congrats!
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

He integrated into the household in record time. He took over the cat-nest
above our entertainment center and mongo has retreated to the couches -- right
now mongo is snuggled against my left side as I type this on a laptop...

Freddy is still a bit touchy about being touched on his back... I think his
tail still hurts a bit from the amputation. I've learned to respect him
when he wants to be left alone and to understand that he hasn't been handled
since birth like the other kitties. When he gets grumpy, he'll attack and
bite and gets a little freaked out. It'll be interesting to see how he
turns out over the next few years.

New member intro kkatnhat Cat health & behaviour 3 April 13th 07 07:20 PM
New Member Paul Cat health & behaviour 4 February 15th 07 07:49 PM
new member Lola Cat anecdotes 27 February 2nd 07 11:25 PM
Hello I am a new member kittyscastle Cat anecdotes 21 November 23rd 06 10:02 PM
New member HPCC! The Clowder Cat community 6 November 26th 03 07:23 PM