Mouse in the House

Old April 11th 09, 03:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep

Default Mouse in the House

Well, there was a ruckus on the back porch, then three cats came
scrambling in, one chasing what we thought was a bug as we couldn't see
anything - until we heard 'eep eeep eep'. Then Moe (champion mouser that
she is) had a M O U S E!!! She was confronted by Bam-Bam, and she dropped
it, then Rosie swooped in and made off with it!

Jeff got it from Rosie, and it was bloody, but he put it in the tub and it
started running around. He took it outside and turned it loose outside
the fenced yard.

Suicidal mice. 11 cats and a dog IN the house, and they STILL come in
here.. sigh

--
^..^ This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your signature to help her
wipe out Bunny's world domination.

--
The ONE and ONLY
former-blonde

Old April 11th 09, 08:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote in message
Well, there was a ruckus on the back porch, then three cats came
scrambling in, one chasing what we thought was a bug as we couldn't see
anything - until we heard 'eep eeep eep'. Then Moe (champion mouser that
she is) had a M O U S E!!! She was confronted by Bam-Bam, and she dropped
it, then Rosie swooped in and made off with it!

Jeff got it from Rosie, and it was bloody, but he put it in the tub and it
started running around. He took it outside and turned it loose outside
the fenced yard.

Suicidal mice. 11 cats and a dog IN the house, and they STILL come in
here.. sigh

Think yourself lucky. There were some sort of innards on my doormat
yesterday. I could not decide at first what they were.
I thought it was a heart, but I thought it was a littlle too big for that.
On closer inspection it turned out to be two kidneys and intestines from
something Boyfie had caught overnight which he'd eaten and decided to save
the best bits for his meowmie.
I appreciated his thought but I gave it a pass.

Tweed

Old April 11th 09, 09:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

[...]

We've found mouse bits before, too. Found the back half (front half must
have been like extra crispy Kentucky Fried Mouse), and when I picked it up
to pitch it, a kidney was hanging out of it.... ugh! Good thing my
stomach was empty, or I would have had a really big mess to clean up!

Old April 11th 09, 10:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote in message
"Christina Websell" wrote in

We've found mouse bits before, too. Found the back half (front half must
have been like extra crispy Kentucky Fried Mouse), and when I picked it up
to pitch it, a kidney was hanging out of it.... ugh! Good thing my
stomach was empty, or I would have had a really big mess to clean up!

Fortunately I am not squeamish at all. I just thanked him and put it in the
bin.
It was not from a mouse, kidneys were too large for a mowsie.

Tweed

Old April 11th 09, 10:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote in message
"Christina Websell" wrote in

We've found mouse bits before, too. Found the back half (front half
must have been like extra crispy Kentucky Fried Mouse), and when I
picked it up to pitch it, a kidney was hanging out of it.... ugh! Good
thing my stomach was empty, or I would have had a really big mess to
clean up!

Fortunately I am not squeamish at all. I just thanked him and put it in
the bin.
It was not from a mouse, kidneys were too large for a mowsie.

Tweed

I'm not that squeamish, either - was just making a joke

the bad thing about the half-a-mouse I found is that I stepped on it
barefoot while en-route to the bathroom at 3AM.. Ick. Needless to say, I
wear slippers, now

Old April 11th 09, 11:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote in message
"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote in message
"Christina Websell" wrote in

We've found mouse bits before, too. Found the back half (front half
must have been like extra crispy Kentucky Fried Mouse), and when I
picked it up to pitch it, a kidney was hanging out of it.... ugh! Good
thing my stomach was empty, or I would have had a really big mess to
clean up!

Fortunately I am not squeamish at all. I just thanked him and put it in
the bin.
It was not from a mouse, kidneys were too large for a mowsie.

I'm not that squeamish, either - was just making a joke

the bad thing about the half-a-mouse I found is that I stepped on it
barefoot while en-route to the bathroom at 3AM.. Ick. Needless to say, I
wear slippers, now

Eww. Boyie is more polite, he leaves his kills in the kitchen and places
them exactly where I will step on them when I put the kettle on.
I cannot get annoyed with him, the boy is trying to feed me.
He loves me and seems be aware that I do not always eat as much as I should
so he presents me with mowsies, small ratties and stuff.
He does not hunt for KFC now, he hunts for me.
I cannot tell him that he need not bother to get me rodents as I don't eat
them, it would seem so rude ;-P

Old April 12th 09, 03:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
nik Simpson

"Magic Mood wrote in message
[...]

Ah the joys of summer, I was woken up earlier this week when Mojo (the
mighty hunter) returned with a mouse and wanted to eat it somewhere
comfortable so he brought into the bedroom. He thought I as very rude
when I took it away from him ;-)

--
Nik Simpson
Old April 12th 09, 04:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote in message
Well, there was a ruckus on the back porch, then three cats came
scrambling in, one chasing what we thought was a bug as we couldn't see
anything - until we heard 'eep eeep eep'. Then Moe (champion mouser that
she is) had a M O U S E!!! She was confronted by Bam-Bam, and she dropped
it, then Rosie swooped in and made off with it!

Jeff got it from Rosie, and it was bloody, but he put it in the tub and it
started running around. He took it outside and turned it loose outside
the fenced yard.

Suicidal mice. 11 cats and a dog IN the house, and they STILL come in
here.. sigh

--

Persia wants to know where her boyfriend Weebs was during this episode!

She admits she'd have been sunning herself by the window. But you know,
reports of her boyfurrend Weebs perhaps overseeing the herding of mice might
make her perk up She's terribly lazy these days.

Jill

Old April 12th 09, 08:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep

"jmcquown" wrote in message
[...]

Weebs hisself was napping - perhaps he been taking lessons from His
Precious Persia?

Old April 13th 09, 06:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

nik Simpson wrote:

Think yourself lucky. There were some sort of innards on my doormat
yesterday. I could not decide at first what they were.
I thought it was a heart, but I thought it was a littlle too big for
that. On closer inspection it turned out to be two kidneys and
intestines from something Boyfie had caught overnight which he'd
eaten and decided to save the best bits for his meowmie.
I appreciated his thought but I gave it a pass.

Ah the joys of summer, I was woken up earlier this week when Mojo (the
mighty hunter) returned with a mouse and wanted to eat it somewhere
comfortable so he brought into the bedroom. He thought I as very rude
when I took it away from him ;-)

And so you were g

Tweed

Tweed