More "Samazon" Pictures

Old April 22nd 05, 02:11 AM
CatNipped

Default More "Samazon" Pictures

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Samazon/

Yep, she keeps growing, and growing, and growing!!!! ;

--
Hugs,

CatNipped
http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Old April 22nd 05, 03:41 AM
badwilson

CatNipped wrote:
http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Samazon/

Yep, she keeps growing, and growing, and growing!!!! ;

LOL! She looks so cute "hugging" you in the first pic.
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown

Old April 22nd 05, 03:46 AM
CatNipped

"badwilson" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:
http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Samazon/

Yep, she keeps growing, and growing, and growing!!!! ;

LOL! She looks so cute "hugging" you in the first pic.

Yeah, it feels like carrying around a baby when you're burping (except she
*way* heavier than my babies were! ;).

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old April 22nd 05, 03:49 AM
Kreisleriana

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 20:11:02 -0500, "CatNipped"
yodeled:

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Samazon/

Yep, she keeps growing, and growing, and growing!!!! ;

She just drapes herself over you like you let her do it, or something.

Theresa
Old April 22nd 05, 03:55 AM
CatNipped

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 20:11:02 -0500, "CatNipped"
yodeled:

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Samazon/

Yep, she keeps growing, and growing, and growing!!!! ;

She just drapes herself over you like you let her do it, or something.

Yeah, she's Mommy's special little girl - *SO* trusting (of course, it's a
bit harder for me to trust those claws so close to my face!!! ;)

Hugs,

CatNipped

Theresa

Old April 22nd 05, 04:10 AM
Gabey8

She's such a beauty! And that second photo tells me she must have read the,
"I've got a Headnox" thread. )

Donna, Captain, and Stanley

Old April 22nd 05, 04:40 AM
Seanette Blaylock

"CatNipped" had some very interesting things
to say about More "Samazon" Pictures:

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Samazon/
Yep, she keeps growing, and growing, and growing!!!! ;

Do I remember right that you're about my height (5'4")? I'm trying to
get some perspective on the mega-kitten's size relative to Felix.

Old April 22nd 05, 07:58 AM
Takayuki

"CatNipped" wrote:

"badwilson" wrote in message

LOL! She looks so cute "hugging" you in the first pic.

Yeah, it feels like carrying around a baby when you're burping (except she
*way* heavier than my babies were! ;).

I also like kitty hugs. It's very, very cuuuute. I was looking at
pictures of Sammy as a baby. It hardly seems possible that she's the
same cat.

Old April 22nd 05, 02:39 PM
CatNipped

"Seanette Blaylock" wrote in
message ...
"CatNipped" had some very interesting things
to say about More "Samazon" Pictures:

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Samazon/
Yep, she keeps growing, and growing, and growing!!!! ;

Do I remember right that you're about my height (5'4")? I'm trying to
get some perspective on the mega-kitten's size relative to Felix.

Actually I used to think I was 5'4", but when I went to a new doctor last
week they measured me and I was 5'5"!!! I'd heard of losing height as you
age, since your spine compresses, but *never* gaining height - so I guess I
was just mistaken.

To get an idea of her size picture this... she can stand on the kitchen
floor and put her front paws on my counters (or reach them to my waist)!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old April 22nd 05, 02:40 PM
CatNipped

"Takayuki" wrote in message
"CatNipped" wrote:

"badwilson" wrote in message

LOL! She looks so cute "hugging" you in the first pic.

Yeah, it feels like carrying around a baby when you're burping (except she
*way* heavier than my babies were! ;).

I also like kitty hugs. It's very, very cuuuute. I was looking at
pictures of Sammy as a baby. It hardly seems possible that she's the
same cat.

I know! When I brought her home she could fit in the palm of my hand - now
she barely fits in my arms!!! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped