other cat message boards

Old April 8th 05, 09:51 PM
Suzanne via CatKB.com

Default other cat message boards

I've been checking out other cat message boards..Some of them are way too
gooey for me, also hard to get answers to more complex questions. Everyone
on them seemed to have OD'd on Barney...

What other message boards are there that are similar to this one in info
quality?

thanks!

Old April 8th 05, 09:54 PM
Mary

--

There is no place like rph+b!! Sometimes, in between ad hominem
flames, we even discuss cats! I don't know of any others that are

Old April 9th 05, 01:34 PM
Joe Canuck

Suzanne via CatKB.com wrote:

I've been checking out other cat message boards..Some of them are way too
gooey for me, also hard to get answers to more complex questions. Everyone
on them seemed to have OD'd on Barney...

What other message boards are there that are similar to this one in info
quality?

thanks!

This is not a message board, it is a Usenet newsgroup... one of many.

Quality? muffled laughing

If you have enough patience and sense of humour to wade through the
nonsense (ahem, test other OT posts), yes there very often are gems.
Phil has offered great advice over the years and there are others with
good experience and knowledge to share.

PS: You can pay me later Phil.
Old April 12th 05, 03:53 AM
Brad

On Sat, 09 Apr 2005 08:34:09 -0400, Joe Canuck
wrote:

This is not a message board, it is a Usenet newsgroup... one of many.

This is your first warning........watch for misspelling, punctuation
etc etc.....I's sure glad someone was here to let you know that this
is a newsgroup and not a message board.......one of the more important
things you will learn on this message board.......

Brad

LIFE'S JOURNEY IS NOT TO ARRIVE AT THE GRAVE SAFELY IN A
WELL-PRESERVED BODY, BUT RATHER TO SKID IN SIDEWAYS, TOTALLY WORN OUT,
SHOUTING... " HOLY @#$%... WHAT A RIDE!"