new member

Old June 9th 07, 03:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
shony

Default new member

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Old June 9th 07, 04:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

"shony" wrote in message
s.com...
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Welcome from Florida, USA

Old June 9th 07, 04:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

welcome to the group from Maryland, USA.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

"shony" wrote in message
s.com...
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Old June 9th 07, 04:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ketzl's Dad

On Jun 9, 2007, shony wrote:

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Hi in return. (Only one "i", though. Saving the rest for when I hear more...

--
Remember: It is To Laugh

http://tinyurl.com/2a5u8b

Old June 9th 07, 05:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On 9 Jun, 07:11, shony wrote:
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

hi back from London

It's not enough to just say "hi" through- we want details of your
Furballs and we love pictures!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old June 10th 07, 10:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Ketzl's Dad wrote:
On Jun 9, 2007, shony wrote:

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Hi in return. (Only one "i", though. Saving the rest for when I hear
more...

(sighing) School is definitely out.

Dinner tonight will be three baby artichokes steamed along with a half a
pound of Alaskan crab claws. Both are lovely dipped in lemon/butter. A
nice chilled white wine to go with.

Jill

Old June 10th 07, 10:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ketzl's Dad

On Jun 10, 2007, jmcquown wrote:

Ketzl's Dad wrote:
On Jun 9, 2007, shony wrote:

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Hi in return. (Only one "i", though. Saving the rest for when I hear
more...

(sighing) School is definitely out.

Dinner tonight will be three baby artichokes steamed along with a half a
pound of Alaskan crab claws. Both are lovely dipped in lemon/butter. A
nice chilled white wine to go with.

Jill

Make it garlic/lemon butter and I'm there!
(I hadn't even noticed the gmail domain on the OP. Heck.)

--
Remember: It is To Laugh

http://tinyurl.com/2a5u8b

Old June 11th 07, 10:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

jmcquown wrote:
Ketzl's Dad wrote:
On Jun 9, 2007, shony wrote:

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Hi in return. (Only one "i", though. Saving the rest for when I hear
more...

(sighing) School is definitely out.

Dinner tonight will be three baby artichokes steamed along with a
half a pound of Alaskan crab claws. Both are lovely dipped in
lemon/butter. A nice chilled white wine to go with.

Jill

I think you're getting oversensitive, Jill, there is nothing in this thread
that is inapropriate or suggests trolling.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old June 12th 07, 12:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Adrian A" wrote in message
jmcquown wrote:
Ketzl's Dad wrote:
On Jun 9, 2007, shony wrote:

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Hi in return. (Only one "i", though. Saving the rest for when I hear
more...

(sighing) School is definitely out.

Dinner tonight will be three baby artichokes steamed along with a
half a pound of Alaskan crab claws. Both are lovely dipped in
lemon/butter. A nice chilled white wine to go with.

Jill

I think you're getting oversensitive, Jill, there is nothing in this
thread
that is inapropriate or suggests trolling.

It would have been nice to introduce themselves and cats at the same time
though, don't you agree?

Tweed

Old June 12th 07, 12:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Christina Websell wrote:
"Adrian A" wrote in message
jmcquown wrote:
Ketzl's Dad wrote:
On Jun 9, 2007, shony wrote:

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Hi in return. (Only one "i", though. Saving the rest for when I
hear more...

(sighing) School is definitely out.

Dinner tonight will be three baby artichokes steamed along with a
half a pound of Alaskan crab claws. Both are lovely dipped in
lemon/butter. A nice chilled white wine to go with.

Jill

I think you're getting oversensitive, Jill, there is nothing in this
thread
that is inapropriate or suggests trolling.

It would have been nice to introduce themselves and cats at the same
time though, don't you agree?

Tweed

Agreed, but there was nothing nasty in the post.

New member AZ Nomad Cat anecdotes 15 May 24th 07 02:06 AM
New member intro kkatnhat Cat health & behaviour 3 April 13th 07 07:20 PM
New Member Paul Cat health & behaviour 4 February 15th 07 07:49 PM
new member Lola Cat anecdotes 27 February 2nd 07 11:25 PM
Hello I am a new member kittyscastle Cat anecdotes 21 November 23rd 06 10:02 PM