Got Vet's Appointment

Old June 25th 07, 04:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Default Got Vet's Appointment

Dr. French will be able to see us at 6PM today. Tayla, Archer, and Ozzy all
have URIs (Ozzy's is bad, he hacks constantly), they all have diarrhea, they
all have ear mites, and I'm pretty sure they all have several varieties of
parasites. They probably won't get their vaccinations today since they're
all sick - so there will probably be lots of check-up visits after this one.

Please purr for a sack of money to fall on my head some time today!??!! ;

Seriously, though, purrs, purr-ayers and good thoughts for them to all get
well quickly would be greatly appreciated.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See all my masters he http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Old June 25th 07, 05:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

CatNipped wrote:
Seriously, though, purrs, purr-ayers and good thoughts for them to all get
well quickly would be greatly appreciated.

Lots of healing purrs on the way.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old June 25th 07, 05:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

On 25 Jun, 16:31, "CatNipped" wrote:
Dr. French will be able to see us at 6PM today. Tayla, Archer, and Ozzy all
have URIs (Ozzy's is bad, he hacks constantly), they all have diarrhea, they
all have ear mites, and I'm pretty sure they all have several varieties of
parasites. They probably won't get their vaccinations today since they're
all sick - so there will probably be lots of check-up visits after this one.

A very good reason to keep new kitties isolated for a while. The
Dodgy tummies are probably as a result of change in diet and the
stress of moving. I'm sure that they are getting far better quality
food than they've been used to - it's pretty normal. Mites and
parasites are also pretty normal in rescue cats.

Purrs for a swift recovery for all.

Helen M

Old June 25th 07, 06:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Randy

"CatNipped" wrote:
Dr. French will be able to see us at 6PM today. Tayla, Archer, and Ozzy all
have URIs (Ozzy's is bad, he hacks constantly), they all have diarrhea, they
all have ear mites, and I'm pretty sure they all have several varieties of
parasites. They probably won't get their vaccinations today since they're
all sick - so there will probably be lots of check-up visits after this one.

Please purr for a sack of money to fall on my head some time today!??!! ;

Seriously, though, purrs, purr-ayers and good thoughts for them to all get
well quickly would be greatly appreciated.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See all my masters he http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Sending get well purrs for all.

Randy

http://picasaweb.google.com/crmartin1

Old June 25th 07, 08:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

CatNipped wrote:
Dr. French will be able to see us at 6PM today. Tayla, Archer, and
Ozzy all have URIs (Ozzy's is bad, he hacks constantly), they all
have diarrhea, they all have ear mites, and I'm pretty sure they all
have several varieties of parasites. They probably won't get their
vaccinations today since they're all sick - so there will probably be
lots of check-up visits after this one.
Please purr for a sack of money to fall on my head some time
today!??!! ;
Seriously, though, purrs, purr-ayers and good thoughts for them to
all get well quickly would be greatly appreciated.

Purrs all round. I know how Ozzy got his name, what about Tayla and Archer?
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old June 25th 07, 10:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Adrian A" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:
Dr. French will be able to see us at 6PM today. Tayla, Archer, and
Ozzy all have URIs (Ozzy's is bad, he hacks constantly), they all
have diarrhea, they all have ear mites, and I'm pretty sure they all
have several varieties of parasites. They probably won't get their
vaccinations today since they're all sick - so there will probably be
lots of check-up visits after this one.
Please purr for a sack of money to fall on my head some time
today!??!! ;
Seriously, though, purrs, purr-ayers and good thoughts for them to
all get well quickly would be greatly appreciated.

Purrs all round. I know how Ozzy got his name, what about Tayla and
Archer?
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

DH and I are science fiction fans, so.... Star Trek: Enterprise, Captain
Archer and Stargate: Atlantis, Tayla (the courageous warrier).

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old June 25th 07, 10:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

Purrs on the way.
Ann

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos

;

Old June 25th 07, 10:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

CatNipped wrote:
"Adrian A" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:
[...]

I thought that might be the case, I was confused though because the
charecter in Atlantis is 'Teyla'
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0527523/

Old June 26th 07, 12:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn

CatNipped wrote:
Dr. French will be able to see us at 6PM today. Tayla, Archer, and Ozzy all
have URIs (Ozzy's is bad, he hacks constantly), they all have diarrhea, they
all have ear mites, and I'm pretty sure they all have several varieties of
parasites. They probably won't get their vaccinations today since they're
all sick - so there will probably be lots of check-up visits after this one.

Please purr for a sack of money to fall on my head some time today!??!! ;

Seriously, though, purrs, purr-ayers and good thoughts for them to all get
well quickly would be greatly appreciated.

Ah, the requisite vet visit for new cats. Always fun ;-)

Purrs your way (especially for the money! I'm sure the kitties will be
fine and feel much better once all the icky things they have go away).

Ginger-lyn
Old June 26th 07, 02:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped

"Adrian A" wrote in message
om...
CatNipped wrote:
"Adrian A" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:
[...]

This was because I am a pround (NON)championship speller! ; I like the
spelling "Tayla" better anyway - so I did it on purpose, really I did,
really!

Hugs,

CatNipped