Ping: CatNipped

Old May 31st 05, 11:24 PM
Victor Martinez

Default Ping: CatNipped

So how was work today? Anything interesting happened? ;-)

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old June 1st 05, 02:16 AM
Catnipped

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
So how was work today? Anything interesting happened? ;-)

LOL! I had scheduled a vacation day for today*, but since my last day is
Friday I decided to go in just to hand in my resignation and then leave.
The @$$hole was *SO* PO'd! But he was forced to be nice because he had to
ask me to contract with them (and name my own price) for the work that I was
doing on the web that he wasn't willing to give me a raise to continue
doing! ;

HaPpY dAnCiNg!

*AND* we got the air conditioner fixed today (it was a $.10 broken wire that
they charged us $125.00 to fix, but what the heck - we didn't have to
replace the whole unit so WHEW)!

*Today is my anniversary and Ben's birthday (wasn't I clever to marry him on
his birthday - now he has no excuse for not remembering our anniversary)!!!!
;

Hugs,

CatNipped

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old June 1st 05, 02:42 AM
jmcquown

"Catnipped" wrote in message
[...]

YAY! Happy Dancing with ya! I just knew he'd turn all shades of beet red
when you handed him the letter!

Happy anniversary and happy b-day to your DH and great news about the
a/c!!!!!

Jill

Old June 1st 05, 03:18 AM
mlbriggs

On Tue, 31 May 2005 20:16:12 -0500, Catnipped wrote:

[...]

Owned and operated by the Fantastic Seven (TM) Send your spam he

Email me he

Purring for smooth sailing from here on. Congratulations! MLB

Old June 1st 05, 03:43 AM
Victor Martinez

Catnipped wrote:
*AND* we got the air conditioner fixed today (it was a $.10 broken wire that
they charged us $125.00 to fix, but what the heck - we didn't have to
replace the whole unit so WHEW)!

That was cheap!

*Today is my anniversary and Ben's birthday (wasn't I clever to marry him on
his birthday - now he has no excuse for not remembering our anniversary)!!!!

Happy anniversary! And happy birthday to Ben.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old June 1st 05, 04:23 AM
badwilson

Excellent! And probably all the more satisfying because he was PO'd
:-)
Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday to Ben.
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown

Old June 1st 05, 06:16 AM
Sam Nash

"Catnipped" wrote in message
[...]

Great news about the A/C. Glad it went *well* with the former boss. Happy
purr-day to Ben and Happy Anniversary to you both!
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe

Old June 1st 05, 06:26 AM
Melissa Houle

SNIP
[...]

Well well!! Didn't YOU have a good day, today! =o) A hot under the choler
boss who must be kicking himself for his short-sighted cheapo failure to
compensate you adequately for services rendered, the restoration of cool air
to your home in time for the summer heat, and a birthday/anniversary party
all in one day!

Congratulations, Catnipped! I'm happy for you. =o)

Melissa

Old June 1st 05, 08:28 AM
Gabey8

[[LOL! I had scheduled a vacation day for today*, but since my last day is
Friday I decided to go in just to hand in my resignation and then leave.
The @$$hole was *SO* PO'd! But he was forced to be nice because he had to
ask me to contract with them (and name my own price) for the work that I
was doing on the web that he wasn't willing to give me a raise to
continue
doing! ; ]]

Heh heh heh, serves him right! This is what he gets for thinking he can
overburden his employees and take them for granted.

Oh, and since he was surprised at this turn of events, I suppose that the
stalker who sent you the anonymous nastygram DIDN'T send any email to your
soon-to-be-former employer, after all. Otherwise, he'd have been expecting
your departure, rather than surprised by it.

Enjoy your new job! )

Donna, Captain, and Stanley

Old June 1st 05, 12:51 PM
Adrian

Catnipped wrote:
[...]

Happy anniversary, Lori, lets hope things continue to get better. :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Ping: Catnipped Christine Burel Cat anecdotes 2 March 26th 05 12:10 PM
Ping Catnipped Tanada Cat anecdotes 10 March 23rd 05 05:34 AM
Ping CatNipped, re. back trouble Exocat Cat anecdotes 1 January 5th 05 07:36 PM
Ping & Weeble visit TED (long) Magic Mood JeepĀ© Cat anecdotes 22 November 11th 04 01:35 PM
PING! Catnipped jmcquown Cat anecdotes 2 September 29th 04 01:49 PM