Felix is out

Old September 17th 14, 11:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
toci

Default Felix is out

Felix is old enough to appreciate air conditioning in the summer and the hot air vents in the winter, but in spring and autumn he still feels the call of the wild. He went out yesterday afternoon and did not come to any call before bedtime (our bedtime, not his.) He's doing cat things, but I worry about him. Toci
Old September 17th 14, 12:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
toci

On Wednesday, September 17, 2014 5:00:59 AM UTC-5, toci wrote:
Felix is old enough to appreciate air conditioning in the summer and the hot air vents in the winter, but in spring and autumn he still feels the call of the wild. He went out yesterday afternoon and did not come to any call before bedtime (our bedtime, not his.) He's doing cat things, but I worry about him. Toci

6 a.m.- Felix is in
Old September 17th 14, 06:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

On 9/17/2014 3:00 AM, toci wrote:
Felix is old enough to appreciate air conditioning in the summer and the hot air vents in the winter, but in spring and autumn he still feels the call of the wild. He went out yesterday afternoon and did not come to any call before bedtime (our bedtime, not his.) He's doing cat things, but I worry about him. Toci

I know what you mean, Toci. We always worry about our kids if we don't
know exactly where they are, and sometimes even if we do. ;-)

Joy

--
Joy Unlimited
Colorful Crocheted Critters

Old September 17th 14, 11:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"toci" wrote in message
On Wednesday, September 17, 2014 5:00:59 AM UTC-5, toci wrote:
Felix is old enough to appreciate air conditioning in the summer and the
hot air vents in the winter, but in spring and autumn he still feels the
call of the wild. He went out yesterday afternoon and did not come to any
call before bedtime (our bedtime, not his.) He's doing cat things, but I
worry about him. Toci

6 a.m.- Felix is in

_____
Phew. I know that worry. If Boyfie is out for more than 4 hours, I
worry, although just missing catching a rodent by it going down a hole means
hours of silent patient watching crouched nearby in case it comes out
again..

So, that's the sort of cat things they do with no concept of how we might be
out searching the street for their body (which I did once, after 8 hours)
and then Boyfie just strolled in. "Where the **** have you been?" I said to
him. "Oh, just doing cat things, looking at rats and birdies, scratching my
claws on trees, checking nobadcat has been anywhere near here and stuff" he
replied.
I suppose it does take some time to do all that.

Glad Felix is home.

Tweed

Old September 18th 14, 05:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matt Ferrari[_3_]

"toci" wrote in message
On Wednesday, September 17, 2014 5:00:59 AM UTC-5, toci wrote:
Felix is old enough to appreciate air conditioning in the summer and the
hot air vents in the winter, but in spring and autumn he still feels the
call of the wild. He went out yesterday afternoon and did not come to any
call before bedtime (our bedtime, not his.) He's doing cat things, but I
worry about him. Toci

6 a.m.- Felix is in

Goofy shows back up anywhere between 4-6am sometimes meowing to announce his
return.

I only let him out after 10pm maybe 25% of the time. He does like to line up
at the door though to make his desires known.

Felix toci Cat anecdotes 5 July 21st 14 02:14 PM
Felix on sale (UK only) Lesley[_4_] Cat anecdotes 18 August 29th 13 08:40 PM
Felix Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 0 June 23rd 13 10:29 PM
Felix [email protected] Cat anecdotes 12 May 20th 04 01:42 PM