we killded mousies!

Old June 5th 11, 06:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
conniepo

Default we killded mousies!

Hi evfurry one. We made meowmie scream fur 2 dayz now. Furst Sweetpea
cawt a big big mousie on Thursday and den I (Tigger) cawt a lidde one
Saturday nyte. Meowmie knew we had sumthing caws we meowmed funny and
den she came over and saw the mousie on da floor. Sweetpea's was on da
bathroom floor and mine wuz in da bedroom next to meowmie's bed!

We've been so buzy dat now we both haf to sleep a lot ..... dats what
Sunday's are for!

Tigger
Old June 5th 11, 07:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jun 5, 1:58*pm, conniepo wrote:
Hi evfurry one. We made meowmie scream fur 2 dayz now. Furst Sweetpea
cawt a big big mousie on Thursday and den I (Tigger) cawt a lidde one
Saturday nyte. Meowmie knew we had sumthing caws we meowmed funny and
den she came over and saw the mousie on da floor. Sweetpea's was on da
bathroom floor and mine wuz in da bedroom next to meowmie's bed!

We've been so buzy dat now we both haf to sleep a lot ..... dats what
Sunday's are for!

Concatulashuns. Effen do dis happen in da IN, da Department ob da
Exterior extents to yoon boff Mighty Hunter Medals, firs class,
begginer degree.

--
Wascal, Minster ob da Exterior

Old June 5th 11, 07:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
conniepo

Duz yu no how dey getz inm da hows? *Duz aniwon leev a dor opn?TuTu

No, dont no how da mousies got in da howse. We just pounced on dem!!!

Note: we sometimes get mice in the winter but this is the first time
we've seen them in the spring/summer. We'll have to take a good look
at the perimeter of our house.

Connie (aka Meowmie)
Old June 5th 11, 07:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
conniepo

On Jun 5, 2:06*pm, Will in New Haven
wrote:

Concatulashuns. Effen do dis happen in da IN, da Department ob da
Exterior extents to yoon boff Mighty Hunter Medals, firs class,
begginer degree.

--
Wascal, Minster ob da Exterior

We thank yew so much fur dis honner! We are indoor kitties and we wuz
furry excited tew see mousies in owr howse.

Tigger and Sweetpea
Old June 5th 11, 08:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

wrote:

Concatulashuns. Effen do dis happen in da IN, da Department ob da
Exterior extents to yoon boff Mighty Hunter Medals, firs class,
begginer degree.

--
Wascal, Minster ob da Exterior

We thank yew so much fur dis honner! We are indoor kitties and we wuz
furry excited tew see mousies in owr howse.

Tigger and Sweetpea

Sawwy tu be layt tu dis maddur. I wil dispach uh inbestagatater
furfwif.
Mrs. MeOwy MoseyO
Sekrittary ob Inteereurr
Old June 5th 11, 10:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sun, 5 Jun 2011 10:58:04 -0700 (PDT), conniepo
wrote:

Hi evfurry one. We made meowmie scream fur 2 dayz now. Furst Sweetpea
cawt a big big mousie on Thursday and den I (Tigger) cawt a lidde one
Saturday nyte. Meowmie knew we had sumthing caws we meowmed funny and
den she came over and saw the mousie on da floor. Sweetpea's was on da
bathroom floor and mine wuz in da bedroom next to meowmie's bed!

We've been so buzy dat now we both haf to sleep a lot ..... dats what
Sunday's are for!

Tigger

dis is gudgud! you haff caught a fudz. i hoap it was tasty.
all fudz is gud fudz, butted what yow catch yerself is betterer.
-ofishul proclamation ov sekritari of fudz beauty
Old June 6th 11, 12:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Weze had babi mousiez on da bak porch once an we kilt dem. Booker ate
hiz an left da tayle. He sed it was furry furry taystey. I jest kilt
mine. Den dey were no more.

Chappy

Our very old house (1910) has a small hole in the now enclosed back
porch that used to be for draining the ice box. Only a baby mouse could
get through, and we think that's where they came in. Never had any since
then, or we would be informed immediately by the ever vigilant hunters.