frustrated hangman

Old November 6th 12, 01:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default frustrated hangman

The gods have made us mad wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

"cshenk"

The gods have made us mad wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

"The gods have made us mad"
"Mosey =^..^="

"abelard"

On Sat, 3 Nov 2012 11:24:55 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven

Part of that is true. However, it is also a solemn time of
rememberance and not the time to see of arsehats.

another breed of pussycat

[Mosey} yeUP n hym iz nise n cuddly tu,

Lets just ignore these trolls and get on with the
solemn time of remembrance and not take time to answer these mean ,
idiotic arsehats.

Mosey--scratching the mean trolls and deleting the whole post.

---------------------------

Wot are you remembering?

--------------------------
Sorry, 'Wemeberwing'

I'll give one try since you seemed to try here. In RPCC, there is
an

annual event called the 'jellicle Ball' where the members come to
talk
and have a bit of a party and more importantly, remember those who
have died this part year. It gives those who have lost a loved
one, a sense of closure. Some of the ones you see morned are pets
and some are humans who were members or dear to our members. Some
of us have been here 15 years or more.

To make it all work, we use a magical timing so what seems at the
Ball to happen in one night and folks leaving the next day or so,
will spread over a week or more. Due to Hurricane Sandy, this one
is going slower as people we love get power back and can 'arrive'.
Some are still in early afternoon and signing in at the reception
desk while others are at the ball and making announcements. It's
people, fiction and story-boarding all at it's finest with kindness
in our hearts for all members.

You are welcome to reverse track and try to join in. Note I removed
the crossposts. This is not a politics group.

Carol, one of the newer members, I date to only about 2009.

Thank you Anti Carol for setting this person straight,

This person is from RPCA, trying to cause trouble.

-----------------------

You rancid bundle of lice infested mange!

Carol's polite response had persuaded me to simply allow the
'jellicle ball' (which, to the lay person, sounds rather like a
feline testicular aliment) continue without my presence.

Your impertinent caterwauling, however, demands my attendance at
this grotesque ritual.

Think of it as a slavering pit bull rampaging around the room,
stacking up so many cat corpses that the rainbow bridge is in
imminent danger of collapse!....

A curtin waivers where there is no breeze...

Out come several very large felines. There are 2-3 male lions, a
clowder (5-6) female hunters, and a few panthers but the killing blow
is from a bobcat who rips the intestines out of this invader and runs
off 20 feet away as they unravel and others begin to feed.

Bobby will NOT allow his 2foot to be damaged and has brought in his
friends. He's dared the bridge but it has made an exception for this
instance. Not many 2foots have cared/loved a full bobcat and used the
experience to rescue ladies like Daisy-chan.

Just before they are whisked away back over the rainbow bridge, they
high-5 the group with special winks at Mosey and the house of Shenks
trio.

Clarence takes one final stop to snap the neck of the screaming 2foot.
It is after all, not fair to leave any being no matter how nasty, to be
eaten alive.

Old November 6th 12, 02:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_5_]

"cshenk" wrote in message
The gods have made us mad wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

"cshenk"

[...]

Yaaaaayyy!
I'm glad I didn't leave before reading this!
Gudgud job!
Anti Sylvia

Old November 6th 12, 07:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_8_]

"cshenk"
The gods have made us mad wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

"cshenk"

[...]

Ditto

Anti Kyla

Old November 6th 12, 05:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Sylvia M wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

"cshenk" wrote in message
The gods have made us mad wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

"cshenk"

[...]

In the background, Maria signals a set of house cleanup kittahs to take
out the trash.

As they dump it in the dumpstser, several long tailed rats stand
waiting. They are polite and help clean up various unknown bits that
fell off enroute. One scampers off to tell the rest that it's dinner
time.

For the rest of the day, the house cleanup kittahs carefully stack any
more trash outside the bin so as not to drop bags on the innocent rats.
When they come back the next day, the rats have not only taken care of
the mess, they have neatly stacked the rest of the trash in the
dumpster and left a thank you note.

{in the distance looking over, Bast smiles. Such good kittahs to
remember that the rats are living beings who need food too, and to not
waste it}