Last Call For BooTeek orders

Old October 22nd 20, 07:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Benni Kitten

Default Last Call For BooTeek orders

Any Gownz fur da gurlz?
P2nya, Sharpening hur pencil...

Oooh, oooh, I could use a purrty black and white gown to match mine
furs! AN I fink Francesca would like a silver one.

Benni
Old October 23rd 20, 03:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Francesca the Fierce

Oooh, oooh, I could use a purrty black and white gown to match mine
furs! AN I fink Francesca would like a silver one.

Benni

Yes, purrlease. I don't want to wear mine flight suit to da Ball.

Francesca
Old October 25th 20, 12:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_4_]

On Thursday, October 22, 2020 at 7:38:16 PM UTC-7, Francesca the Fierce wrote:
Oooh, oooh, I could use a purrty black and white gown to match mine
furs! AN I fink Francesca would like a silver one.

Benni

Yes, purrlease. I don't want to wear mine flight suit to da Ball.

Francesca

Hoo Kay!
I yam a Tuxedo cat, so I'll just add a red bow tie and red tail ribbon for myself,
Hmm, maye uh silver cape, too... and sum joolerey...

I think I'm awlmost reddy to go online and order!

Reee-ahhhh-lllyyyy Last Callll?????
Old October 26th 20, 11:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_4_]

On Saturday, October 24, 2020 at 4:58:55 PM UTC-7, Pit2nya wrote:
On Thursday, October 22, 2020 at 7:38:16 PM UTC-7, Francesca the Fierce wrote:
Oooh, oooh, I could use a purrty black and white gown to match mine
furs! AN I fink Francesca would like a silver one.

Benni

Yes, purrlease. I don't want to wear mine flight suit to da Ball.

Francesca

Hoo Kay!
I yam a Tuxedo cat, so I'll just add a red bow tie and red tail ribbon for myself,
Hmm, maye uh silver cape, too... and sum joolerey...

I think I'm awlmost reddy to go online and order!

Reee-ahhhh-lllyyyy Last Callll?????

GETTING REDDY TO OPEN...

P2ña AKA Sweetee, Mgr. starts stacking the Booteek racks and shelfz…

OVERSHOES 4 each set, Two left, two right
Luko: grey with a black rim at the top
Prince: a tan pair with flexible toes and nubbles for good grip on the bottom
and a black top border and black or hot pink bottoms.
P2ña adds several more sets with flexible toes and nubbles for good grip on the bottom
for other kitties

CAPES
silvery cape with black trim on da top an bottom for Milton Meezercat
warm wool one in black for Luko
light gold with black collar for Freddie
Red cape for P2nya

BOW TIES
a black bowtie for Prince
a hot pink bow tie with a white opal center stone for Luco
several assorted bow ties, solids, plaids, stripes , polka doted are added

TAIL RIBBONS
An assortment sits in a basket on the counter, all colors plus silver and gold and strypes

Then she adds a hat rack with Kleer Rain hats with slitz cut out furr ears..
and adds some umbershoots to hand from some racks

Adding a dress rack, P2ña hangs
a purrty black and white fluffy gown for Benni Kitten
and silver sleek one, for Francesca the Fierce
Then adds a couple of red, orange, gold and black dresses with various trims for other gurl kittahs

After adding a jewelery table, P2ñaputs tunas in the cash register, for giving change,

.... And finally puts out the OPEN sign.

P2ña AKA Proprietress