ai foolded mai hoomin

Old June 10th 11, 03:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Default ai foolded mai hoomin

On 6/10/2011 6:38 AM, Amelia T Cat wrote:

This shows a distinct lack of knowledge on the part of TED. They all the
time seem to be unaware that, since cats are such noble and powerful
creatures, we can control the force of gravity in our immediate vicinity.
And since we are such attractive creatures, the attraction due to gravity
is much stronger in the presence of a cat. So the scales say that we're
too heavy just because they are assuming that the Earth's normal
gravimetric attraction applies, when in fact it doesn't.

Amelia

Amelia,

Yu are a furry furry smart kittie.

Booker
Old June 10th 11, 04:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Yu are a furry furry smart kittie.

Booker

Thank you, Booker.

It does amaze me sometimes how humans can be so ignorant of basic kitty-
physics.

Amelia
Old June 10th 11, 04:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

O T thinks this over, well as much as he is capable then turns to Piglett.
U kno dat iz one smartz cat him haz da answer to diz proflem, dere iznt a
proflem.

Old June 10th 11, 05:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

mine name iz MH anna i aproofez diz message!!!
"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
On Fri, 10 Jun 2011 03:14:35 +0000, AT)yahoo(DOT)com (Gandalf wrote:

mai hooman haz had da nerf to putted myownself onna dyit, beclawsw da
TED sed dat ai am tu fluffi

egzept da TED dident sai ai waz fluffi, shee sayed dat ai wuz oberwate!

Old June 10th 11, 10:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Gandalf ingold1234 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com (Gandalf) wrote in message
On Thu, 9 Jun 2011 21:50:27 -0700, "Sundance" wrote:

Lorelei, I feelz yurown pane. Not onlee duz we not git enuf fudz, but
Meowmie wastez fudz dat we kitteez kud eet! Tuday she made a toona
samwich,
an yoo know dat likwid datz in da kan along wif da toona? She pored it
awl
down da drane! Whut a waste!

Sundance

Gandalf ingold1234 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com (Gandalf) wrote in message
mai hooman haz had da nerf to putted myownself onna dyit, beclawsw
da
TED sed dat ai am tu fluffi

egzept da TED dident sai ai waz fluffi, shee sayed dat ai wuz
oberwate!

sew, ai em STARBIN, anna waistin awai anna soon, ai wil bee nuffin
butt
skin anna boenz!

buttid todai, az uzualli, az sun az mai hooman gotted up frum hiz
bed,
he givved myownself da tini bit uv mai fudz, anna ai eeted it awl
rite
awai

den laiter, ai wuz triin tu telz mai hoomin dat ai em awlmost
starbin tu
def, anna he gived me mai fuds AGIN!

sew fur onced, ai em nawt STARBIN, liek ai uzuely am

ai em goin tu taek a gnap nao, beclawz ai debervez it

lorili, da grai tabbi wid da pritti blu aiez

mai hoomin iz gnice about dis

winneber he opins a kan uf da tunnyfishys, he porez da tunnyfishy
wadder
onta mai fuds

butted, useualli ai hasta wate untl da next tiem ai gits moar fudz

butted, ai alwaiz getz it anna ai lubs tunnyfishy wadder!

anna sumtiems, he gibs myownslf sum uf da tunnyfishy, tu!

Yu gotz uh gudgud hoomin, Lorry!

--
Pitô.ônya