Tweed.....

Old August 14th 12, 03:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
pat Chlebowski

Default Tweed.....

How is the wall problem coming????

Old August 14th 12, 08:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"pat Chlebowski" wrote in message
How is the wall problem coming????

Last week they employed someone to rebuild the original wooden fence in the
proper position between our houses. It does leave a bit of their wall (at
the back of their property) poking out into my garden by a foot or so but
whether it is worth me spending a lot of money on lawyers to force them to
take it down back to what think is my boundary and they dispute I haven't
decided yet.
I think they gave up.
They really did think they could get the better of me as they moved in next
door when I had a broken leg. They saw me as disabled and an easy target.
They had bad luck there..
I might put a trellis on the end of their wall and grow a climbing rose up
it.
Tweed

Old August 14th 12, 10:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Phoenix[_2_]

Christina Websell wrote:
"pat wrote in message
How is the wall problem coming????

Last week they employed someone to rebuild the original wooden fence in the
proper position between our houses. It does leave a bit of their wall (at
the back of their property) poking out into my garden by a foot or so but
whether it is worth me spending a lot of money on lawyers to force them to
take it down back to what think is my boundary and they dispute I haven't
decided yet.
I think they gave up.
They really did think they could get the better of me as they moved in next
door when I had a broken leg. They saw me as disabled and an easy target.
They had bad luck there..
I might put a trellis on the end of their wall and grow a climbing rose up
it.

Oh, I would. Or even better, plant ivy and train it to go over
the wall to their side. It will eventually tear the wall down by
itself...granted, it takes TIME, but meanwhile, it looks pretty!

Deborah
tried to take pictures of Miss CCK in way cute upside-downy head
position on my desk, but they all came out blurry. And would she
stay there for more pictures? no, of course not.
Old August 15th 12, 12:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Phoenix" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:
"pat wrote in message
[...]

Of course not..I do like upsidedowny head pics though.

I'm not too bothered about one foot of wall now as I have a very big garden
and they have a small one. They've given up the idea of insisting that I
let them built a 6 ft 6 wall in front of my window.
Tweed 1, neighbours 0. Result!
I knew I could face them out. It shocked them when their plan of blocking
my car in didn't work and I got my own drop kerb. It cost me more money than
I wanted but it was so worth it.

It's such a pity because I normally get on well with my neighbours. No
chance of that with them. I had such lovely neighbours there before.
Tweed

Old August 15th 12, 12:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep

"Phoenix" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:
"pat wrote in message
[...]

I thought it was Tweed 2, (rotten) neighbours 0 (the drop kerb (USA
spelling would be curb) being point #1)

I knew I could face them out. It shocked them when their plan of blocking
my car in didn't work and I got my own drop kerb. It cost me more money than
I wanted but it was so worth it.

It's such a pity because I normally get on well with my neighbours. No
chance of that with them. I had such lovely neighbours there before.
Tweed

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY
Old August 15th 12, 12:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote in message
"Phoenix" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:
"pat wrote in message
[...]

I'm not likely to take up American spelling. I am a Brit and it is a kerb.
Point number 2. Best not to try to teach me English, as I *am* English ;-)
Tweed

Old August 15th 12, 12:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Christina Websell wrote:

I'm not too bothered about one foot of wall now as I have a very big garden
and they have a small one. They've given up the idea of insisting that I
let them built a 6 ft 6 wall in front of my window.
Tweed 1, neighbours 0. Result!

Woo hoo!!

--
Joyce

- Your mom and I are going to divorce next month.
- What??? Why! Call me please?
- I wrote Disney and this phone changed it. We are going to Disney.
-- damnyouautocorrect.com
Old August 15th 12, 01:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Christina Websell wrote:

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote in message

I thought it was Tweed 2, (rotten) neighbours 0 (the drop kerb (USA
spelling would be curb) being point #1)

I'm not likely to take up American spelling. I am a Brit and it is a kerb.
Point number 2. Best not to try to teach me English, as I *am* English ;-)

Hey Tweed, I don't think she was correcting you. She was just mentioning
that her spelling is American. Nobody thinks you're "doin' it wrong."

Also, she was just reminding you that you have already beat these neighbors
before when you installed your own dropped curb, so the score should be
2 to 0!

--
Joyce

I want freedom, the right to self expression, everyone's right to
beautiful radiant things. -- Emma Goldman
Old August 15th 12, 01:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Bastette" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:

I'm not too bothered about one foot of wall now as I have a very big
garden
and they have a small one. They've given up the idea of insisting that
let them built a 6 ft 6 wall in front of my window.
Tweed 1, neighbours 0. Result!

Woo hoo!!

As they cannot see the end of their wall now, I might just tap it with a
hammer occasionally over a period of time to get it out of my garden. While
they are at work. They won't notice it slowly disappearing, they can't see
it now.
Sometimes it takes some time to get what you want.
I was tempted towards litigation, but softly softly catchee monkey.

Old August 15th 12, 02:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep

"Phoenix" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:
"pat wrote in message
[...]

I didn't think you were Chinese, now did I??

What Joyce said: I was merely pointing out the we Americans have a
different spelling for that word than you do.

So, in order to sling more Americanisms at you: Take a Chill Pill, woman!

Tweed pat Chlebowski Cat anecdotes 2 June 22nd 12 01:25 AM
For Tweed Karen Cat anecdotes 10 January 6th 09 07:27 PM
For Tweed and Rob Marina Cat anecdotes 3 February 15th 07 11:48 AM
Tweed! Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 1 December 18th 05 05:20 AM
Tweed has had her op Debbie Wilson Cat anecdotes 12 May 18th 05 04:29 AM