Hug Your Kitty Today ? Tomorrow May Be Too Late !

Old September 15th 12, 05:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
KittyLove

Default Hug Your Kitty Today ? Tomorrow May Be Too Late !

I read these humane societies did not get filthy rich by euthanizing unwanted pets; they have done it by bullying, stealing and world-SELLING . . . wholesale.
And ihave found:
Most if not all the big, filthy-rich, humane societies are run and/or operated [same as airports etc.] by “Jew” (actually Israelians [the Constitution doesnot recognize dual citizenship]).
Talmud society:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbaX-...eature=related
WAR Now:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Haj-CJOERTs

Internet Googling, plus my own experiences, has shown me, some of the big Humane societies are functioning under coveting, Search and Seizure, lawlessness, harassment. bullying, elder abuse, disrespect for everything, Totalitarianism; enacting in cahoots with/and as a tentacle of the brutal, anarchistic, Police Department thugs ,

[Example of Disgusting, Mafia, Street Thugs:
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...age1197195/pg1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVmGWLsn0iM#!
http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...j2.BXpd3GxPV8Y

Coming Soon to Your House: See Jewcops Turn Family Into Pool of Blood (probably for “HOARDING ( http://ocd.about.com/od/glossary/g/Hoarding.htm ) their children”)?:
http://il.youtube.com/watch?v=M_CRzdlA5To&feature=fvw

Break Handcuffed Man’s Back For Not Paying Ticket:
http://www.newson6.com/story/1632094...ee-county-jail

Anarchy breeds Tyranny
Police Taser, Pierce Brain, and Split 14 Year Old, Epileptic Girl’s Head:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sbz_VfTIrY

And:

Here You Are Witnessing The Epitome of The Insane, Talmud-Mentality in Action?:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3W8WwENvBU

Bloodied Fragile White Woman (maybe you shouldnot watch this!!!):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8luYrJZGlC8

Hear Police shoot family pet, which then screams, yipes and begs in horrible pain:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbwSw...ayer_embedded#!
and:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEUb9...ayer_embedded#!

Halifax County man dies after being shot with stun gun:
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/10415249/

More elderly body slammed etc:
http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...2-1.5.5.1l12l0

Grandfather with Grandchild in Toe, Bloodied , Knocked Unconscious:
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=ZbAyBQocHkg
News story: http://the-illuminati.net/home/polic...ay-at-walmart/

Police told to arrest innocent people to meet targets
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdxMj...eature=related

POLICE OFFICER BEATING 66-YEAR-OLD MAN SUFFERING DEMENTIA:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoC4DXuSsSI

But What If You Become a Prisoner Of These Beasts:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=...Q&feature=fvwp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVmGWLsn0iM#!

Halifax County man dies after being shot with stun gun:
http://www.wral.com ]

[Example of the hugeness of the market for your pet:

150 million vertebrate animals, including mice, rats, birds, fish, rabbits, guinea pigs, farm animals, dogs, cats and non-human primates, are used annually worldwide.
http://us.yhs4.search.yahoo.com/yhs/...=sfp&iscqr y=
cats for experimentation

Over two million dogs and cats are slaughtered EACH YEAR for their furs and skins, mostly in China and other Asian countries. China produces 85% of the world's fur and has no animal welfare laws
http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php..._International

PICTURES:
http://us.yhs4.search.yahoo.com/yhs/...p&fr=altavista

Big, Seasonal, Profitable Business:
Bewa Humane society’s big, yearly, Totalitarian grab, for your pet, starts August, which is when a common, prolific eye condition begins to hit people, livestock and pets every year. This is the same time the schools re-open and need new, little, live, warm bodies for their students to lacerate and cut up . . .
This doesnot include the USA schools and colleges for dissecting and veterinary, nor World Wide consumption:
“Nearly 22,000 cats are abused in U.S. laboratories EVERY YEAR”
http://www.peta.org/issues/animals.....oratories.aspx - Cached]

and their power is “Hoarding”. I really donot think thereis such a law on the books, and is just a made-up thing devised by the collective, filthy-rich humane societies to circumvent The Constitution Of The United States Of America and Bill Of Rights.

Has anyone noticed the constant occurrence of one-eye conditions in their pets (including rabbits etc.)? It is both coming from the feed and the litter, but I suspect mostly the litter, and isnot normal for this to be, as it has only been within the past 5 or so years, and that is the biggie for the humane societies, under the guise of cruelty, to invade and rob pet owners . . . just a mention for thought . . . The other one [a real boon for the humane societies is their “hoarding”]. The fact that the Bible tells you to put up in your warehouse for your children doesnot concern them, as they arenot Christian, and donot see “Goyim” as human, to begin with, and thatis according to their Babylon Talmud as seen in the following examples:
“Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves." — Menachem Begin - Israeli Prime Minister 1977–
1983”

“Gentiles exist only to serve Jews”
By JONAH MANDEL
10/18/2010 05:13
“The sole purpose of non-Jews is to serve Jews, according to Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, the head of Shas’s Council of Torah Sages and a senior Sephardi adjudicator.
“Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel,” “
http://www.jpost.com/JewishWorld/Jew...aspx?id=191782

What is A Psychopath?
[“ . . . And once having drained what they can from one source, they turn to another to exploit, bleed, and then cast aside; . . . ”]
Psychopaths cannot be understood in terms of antisocial rearing or development. They are simply morally depraved individuals who represent the "monsters" in our society. They are unstoppable and untreatable predators whose violence is planned, purposeful and emotionless. The violence continues until it reaches a plateau at age 50 or so, then tapers off.
Their emotionlessness reflects a detached, fearless, and possibly dissociated state, revealing a low-state autonomic nervous system and lack of anxiety. It's difficult to say what motivates them - control and dominance possibly - since their life history will usually show no long-standing bonds with others nor much rhyme to their reason (other than the planning of violence).
They tend to operate with a grandiose demeanor, an attitude of entitlement, an insatiable appetite, and a tendency toward sadism. Fearlessness is probably the prototypical (core) characteristic (the low-fear hypothesis). It's helpful to think of them as high-speed vehicles with ineffective brakes.
Certain organic (brain) disorders and hormonal imbalances mimic the state of mind of a psychopath.
There are four (4) different subtypes of psychopaths. The oldest distinction was made by Cleckley back in 1941 between primary and secondary.

PRIMARY PSYCHOPATHS do not respond to punishment, apprehension, stress, or disapproval. They seem to be able to . . .
Continued He http://cassiopaea.com/cassiopaea/psychopath_2.htm

Revelation 14:20
And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.

MORE (tip of the iceberg):

“— Menachem Begin - Israeli Prime Minister 1977–1983:
"The Jewish people as a whole will become its own Messiah. It will attain world dominion by the dissolution of other races, by the abolition of frontiers, the annihilation of monarchy and by the establishment of a world republic in which the Jews will everywhere exercise the privilege of citizenship.. “
15. Nidrasch Talpioth, p. 225-L: "Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Jew day and night."

“In this New World Order the children of Israel will furnish all the leaders without encountering opposition. The Governments of the different peoples forming the world republic will fall without difficulty into the hands of the Jews. It will then be possible for the Jewish rulers to abolish private property and everywhere to make use of the resources of the state. Thus will the promise of the Talmud be fulfilled, in which is said that when the Messianic time is come, the Jews will have all the property of the whole world in their hands." — Baruch Levy, Letter to Karl Marx, 'La Revue de Paris', p.574, June 1, 1928”
14. Simeon Haddarsen, fol. 56-D: "When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves."

The Last Nail - Floor Speech May 25 2011:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-olNr4UuVqY

BABYLON TALMUD --- ---
BEST OF GENTILES SHOULD BE KILLED:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire2/devilswrath/enemy

“Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon
October 3, 2001, to Shimon Peres, as
reported on Kol Yisrael radio:
"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it."
http://us.yhs4.search.yahoo.com/yhs/...r2=sfp&iscqry=
Harold Wallace Rosenthal
Anytime truth comes forth which exposes us, we simply rally our forces -- the ignorant Christians. They attack the crusaders even if they are members of their own families.
• We virtually get away with murder, and all the goy do is to talk about it, which is ineffective since we, the masters of propaganda, always publish a contradicting account.
http://www.erichufschmid.net/TFC/Harold_Rosenthal.html

Israel launches new missile that can reach New York and Tokyo
03.11.2011 | Source:
Pravda.Ru
http://english.pravda.ru/news/world/...ael_jericho-0/

Frightening:
How To Kill Goyim And Influence People:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t_LxpCY2G8
And:
http://servv89pn0aj.sn.sourcedns.com...tivist_sav.htm

Catastrophic War With Iran:
David Duke:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tF7j6...eature=related
WAR Now:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Haj-CJOERTs

Now For Close Up and Personal:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2mzhcgq0AU&NR=1

NEED TO KNOW:

Israel Is The 5th Richest Nation In The Middle East:
http://www.aneki.com/middle_east_richest.html

Countries With Highest National Debt:
USA is the highest in the world
Israel has NONE
http://www.aneki.com/debt.html

Countries With The Highest Quality Of Life:
Funding Sodom:
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...169556,00.html

From Jew Holocaust Industry Of Lies For Profit:
http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-holocaus...axarchive.html
A MUST Read:
http://www.jewwatch.com
To:
Totalitarian government:
http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/...otalitarianism
And:
Confirmed By The Fed And ECB: We’re Heading Into An Unprecedented Depression!!!
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...age1988870/pg1