Suzi Kurt

Old September 19th 12, 08:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Suzi Kurt

I am farily sure she posted on here- slave to Spicey- this just appeared on FB

"I am writing to inform you of the passing of Susan Q. Kirt. She passed on Sept 18th around 2pm, her mother and myself were with her. This was sudden and I am trying to reach as many friends as I can. She has about 800 online contacts. Feel free to email me with any questions and well wishes.

Her good friend,

Christine"

Dreadful news

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old September 20th 12, 12:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

On Wed, 19 Sep 2012 19:57:51 +0000 (UTC), Bastette
wrote:
Yes, I just saw this. I wonder what will happen to Spicey?

And I wonder how Takayuki is doing - he and Suzi were friends. Are
you OK, Tak?

Yes, I'm just in shock. I was pinged through Facebook, and was informed
there. I've emailed Christine to let her know I'll be attending the
funeral.

When I last saw her a few months ago, she was as healthy as ever. I thought
she'd always be for years and years to hang out with, and was about to get
in touch with her again like I do a few times a year.

Spicey will go to Joanne. Susan was always clear about this. But I'll let
her know that if there are issues with that arrangement, I'll be available
to take her in.

Sue was a good and special friend. It's a great loss for all of us.