Delicious cat food

Old May 5th 19, 10:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcguown

Default Delicious cat food

https://dingo.care2.com/pictures/c2c...716790_370.jpg
Old May 8th 19, 05:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Tina[_2_]

On 05/05/2019 22:08, jmcguown wrote:

https://dingo.care2.com/pictures/c2c...716790_370.jpg

That's horrible, Jill. Why did you post it?

Old May 9th 19, 10:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Auric Hellman

On Wed, 8 May 2019 17:25:21 +0100, Tina
wrote:

On 05/05/2019 22:08, jmcguown wrote:

https://dingo.care2.com/pictures/c2c...716790_370.jpg

That's horrible, Jill. Why did you post it?

The woman must be crazy.
Old May 9th 19, 11:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_5_]

On 2019-05-08 1:55 p.m., Tina wrote:
On 05/05/2019 22:08, jmcguown wrote:

https://dingo.care2.com/pictures/c2c...716790_370.jpg

That's horrible, Jill.Â* Why did you post it?

It's not Jill, it's some troll. Look carefully at the "from" in the
original post if your software shows it, and compare that to "from" in a
genuine Jill post.

--
Cheryl
Old May 9th 19, 02:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mishi[_2_]

On 2019-05-08 1:55 p.m., Tina wrote:
On 05/05/2019 22:08, jmcguown wrote:

https://dingo.care2.com/pictures/c2c...716790_370.jpg

That's horrible, Jill.Â* Why did you post it?

It's not Jill, it's some troll. Look carefully at the "from" in the
original post if your software shows it, and compare that to "from" in a
genuine Jill post.

--
Cheryl

They spelled her last name wrong too!
Old May 9th 19, 06:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Tina[_2_]

On 05/05/2019 22:08, jmcguown wrote:

https://dingo.care2.com/pictures/c2c...716790_370.jpg

Sorry, Jill, I've now realised it wasn't you, we have a troll
pretending to be you.
sigh
Old May 9th 19, 07:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Tina[_2_]

On 2019-05-08 1:55 p.m., Tina wrote:
On 05/05/2019 22:08, jmcguown wrote:

https://dingo.care2.com/pictures/c2c...716790_370.jpg

That's horrible, Jill.Â* Why did you post it?

It's not Jill, it's some troll. Look carefully at the "from" in the
original post if your software shows it, and compare that to "from" in a
genuine Jill post.

Yes I just realised that today so I've apologised in another post. Some
people need to get a life if they get their jollies by falsifying
internet addresses and sending posts like this. Karma will catch up with
them.

Old May 9th 19, 09:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Auric Hellman

On 2019-05-08 1:55 p.m., Tina wrote:
On 05/05/2019 22:08, jmcguown wrote:

https://dingo.care2.com/pictures/c2c...716790_370.jpg

That's horrible, Jill.* Why did you post it?

It's not Jill, it's some troll. Look carefully at the "from" in the
original post if your software shows it, and compare that to "from" in a
genuine Jill post.

Whoever it was, the woman is nuts. How can any sane person do that to
poor Fluffy?
Old May 11th 19, 12:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 5/9/2019 1:57 PM, Tina wrote:
On 05/05/2019 22:08, jmcguown wrote:

(snipped link)

Sorry, Jill,Â* I've now realised it wasn't you, we have a troll
pretending to be you.
sigh

No problem. You've known me for years; I knew you'd figure it out
eventually.

Oddly enough, there was a recently forged post in another ng. It was
quite polite, not at all malicious nor designed to stir up trouble. It
simply stated I had decided to get another cat to keep Buffy company.
(Not true.)

What I don't understand is why anyone bothers to waste their time. Is
it because they don't get enough attention in their own lives? Sad, really.

Jill
Old May 12th 19, 08:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
cshenk

Tina wrote:

On 05/05/2019 22:08, jmcguown wrote:

https://dingo.care2.com/pictures/c2c...716790_370.jpg

That's horrible, Jill. Why did you post it?

That was not Jill