Breakfast, Hunter's Moon day 31Oct20

Old October 31st 20, 08:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Breakfast, Hunter's Moon day 31Oct20

Cats, dogs, skunks, and 2foots wander in for a hearty breakfast. Some
had a quick washup after morning chores that even on a festival day can
not be missed.

Chatter abounds as word travels faster than light about the boutique
and that they even have a nail salon! The Mystriss of the Paw (who
teaches Paw greeters) was able to afford nail polishes at the boutique
and will open shop promptly after breakfast. The Bamboo workers,
finished with their normal tasks, will have the steam baths and hot
pools ready with towels for all to enjoy.

Meantime, the big table almost groans at the load of foods and yet
there is no true excess. What little is left over, will be in a lunch
soup/stew or like the rice, fried up with other things and be part of
dinner.

Pepe and Gigi are delighted with bowls of grubs swimming in a meaty
broth with tiny portions of Durian. Paw or hand washing basins are
spaced all about.

Old October 31st 20, 08:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats[_8_]

On 10/31/20 2:31 PM, cshenk wrote:
[...]

Kitties, doggies, and others appear in the teleporter, looking around in
awe at the beautiful village. A sign-in table is just a little way from
the teleporter, set up under a bamboo shelter. A shy buff-colored kitty
sits there greeting arriving guests, and handing out hankies to all who
request them. He's wearing an elegant buff-colored cape with a beautiful
silver clasp, with a black bow on his tail. He directs new arrivals to
the tables where the breakfast spread can be found. The sounds of happy
meows and barks sound across the village.

An elegant Havana Brown with a fair bit of grey in his coat and his
muzzle steps through and signs the guest book: Hercule Lenoir. He asks
Fred to point out the village elder, then he approaches the elder and
bows deeply. Upon invitation from the elder he sits down and they speak.
After a minute or so Hercule takes out his catellite phone and makes a
brief call.

Musicians step through the 'porter carrying their instruments, then they
locate the local musicians and go sit with them. Soon the locals and
Hercule's orchestra members are showing each other their instruments,
with the locals with their beautiful hand-made instruments playing
softly with the orchestra cats. The orchestra soon gets a decent
understanding on the tone scale of the local instruments, and the two
groups softly play a few songs with each other. Everybody is laughing
and having a wonderful time. They might speak different spoken
languages, but music is universal.
Old November 1st 20, 02:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

[...]

[Nine cats and a wary old dog pop out of a rusty teleported]
Duz yew see enycat we know? Fred, is dat yew? We hazn’t been here fur a wile.
Mr. Monroe, Mr. Hudson, Judith, Ricky, Claude, Lilah Marie, and Typo, House of David
Meggie and Cami Sue, originally House of Long but now House of David
Chelsea, Dog of the House of David

Old November 1st 20, 02:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pickle anna Muzzafer

In article , Community Cats says...

[...]

A small calico and a larger grey Maine Coon gingerly step out of the
teleporter. They've never been to a Jellicle Ball before but heard tales of it
from their big brother Snowball. Snowball stopped going after his big brother
Sebastian went to the Bridge. They look around and neither have seen so many
kitties and d*ggies before, even when they were at the shelter. A buff-colored
kittie sees and greets them and directs them to the sign-in table.

Old November 1st 20, 03:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

[Nine cats and a wary old dog pop out of a rusty teleported]
Duz yew see enycat we know? Fred, is dat yew? We hazn’t been here fur a wile.
Mr. Monroe, Mr. Hudson, Judith, Ricky, Claude, Lilah Marie, and Typo, House of David
Meggie and Cami Sue, originally House of Long but now House of David
Chelsea, Dog of the House of David

Greetings! I fink I'z met a few of you before, but hafn't seen you in a
while.

Sammy Redcat
Old November 1st 20, 03:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

A small calico and a larger grey Maine Coon gingerly step out of the
teleporter. They've never been to a Jellicle Ball before but heard tales of it
from their big brother Snowball. Snowball stopped going after his big brother
Sebastian went to the Bridge. They look around and neither have seen so many
kitties and d*ggies before, even when they were at the shelter. A buff-colored
kittie sees and greets them and directs them to the sign-in table.

Pickle and Muzzafer - I rememfur you, but it's been a long time.Iz good
to see you again! Dere's lotz of fudz over there, and comfy seats over
there. You is welcome to come by me and mine clowder if you'z want to.

Sammy Redcat
Old November 1st 20, 05:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_4_]

On Saturday, October 31, 2020 at 7:36:51 PM UTC-7, Samuel Redcat wrote:
A small calico and a larger grey Maine Coon gingerly step out of the
teleporter. They've never been to a Jellicle Ball before but heard tales of it
from their big brother Snowball. Snowball stopped going after his big brother
Sebastian went to the Bridge. They look around and neither have seen so many
kitties and d*ggies before, even when they were at the shelter. A buff-colored
kittie sees and greets them and directs them to the sign-in table.

Pickle and Muzzafer - I rememfur you, but it's been a long time.Iz good
to see you again! Dere's lotz of fudz over there, and comfy seats over
there. You is welcome to come by me and mine clowder if you'z want to.

Sammy Redcat

P2nya AKA Sweetee leaves her booteek to come ovvur and sign in.
She brings pawkerchiefs with her to replenish those still on on the table.
Old November 5th 20, 11:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

[A hoomin who used to do secretarial duties for her now-RB kitties walks into the village. She hopes she will be welcome even though she no longer serves any kitties. Seeing the sign-in table, she walks toward it slowly, so as not to worry any kitties who don't know her.

She greets a few kitties she remembers. P2ña gets a few chin skritches.. Seeing Hercule across the way, she does a slow blink at him, which is returned. She smiles at the Mahoney clowder members that she has met before, seeing that there are more of them since the last time she visited the community. Then she arrives at the sign-in table.]

Hello, I believe you are Mr. Fred, is that right? I am Anti Sandy. I hope it is OK for a hoomin to attend the Jellicle Ball on her own. May I sign the guest book?
Old November 6th 20, 03:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:

[A hoomin who used to do secretarial duties for her now-RB kitties
walks into the village. She hopes she will be welcome even though she
no longer serves any kitties. Seeing the sign-in table, she walks
toward it slowly, so as not to worry any kitties who don't know her.

She greets a few kitties she remembers. P2ña gets a few chin
skritches. Seeing Hercule across the way, she does a slow blink at
him, which is returned. She smiles at the Mahoney clowder members
that she has met before, seeing that there are more of them since the
last time she visited the community. Then she arrives at the sign-in
table.]

Hello, I believe you are Mr. Fred, is that right? I am Anti Sandy. I
hope it is OK for a hoomin to attend the Jellicle Ball on her own.
May I sign the guest book?

Prince sees her as does Luko. They come over and offer to co-sign if
needed but it isn't needed. Prince offers to escort her.

'There are many local 2foots here and you are welcome. I am Chez
Shenk's cummunity. Wez small but wez know you, Miss Sandy'.

Old November 6th 20, 03:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred T Catt

Prince sees her as does Luko. They come over and offer to co-sign if
needed but it isn't needed. Prince offers to escort her.

'There are many local 2foots here and you are welcome. I am Chez
Shenk's cummunity. Wez small but wez know you, Miss Sandy'.

I know all 'bout you, Anti Sandy! Mine clowder mates tol me all about
you. I'z been hoping I would get a chance to meet you.

Breakfast and a new day! cshenk Cat community 9 March 29th 11 05:54 AM
Breakfast chat? Marina Cat anecdotes 0 May 16th 09 03:39 AM
The breakfast of champions Baha via CatKB.com Cat anecdotes 9 August 31st 07 07:17 PM
He threw up his breakfast... Iain & Deb Cat health & behaviour 6 November 21st 03 11:46 PM