Samazon-er

Old April 5th 06, 04:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Samazon-er

Yep, she's still growing (and growing, and growing...). Sorry for putting
my ugly face in the picture, but I wanted to show some comparison - Sammy is
perfectly proportioned so it's hard to tell how big she is if there's not
something else in the picture to put her size into context. Remember, I'm
not a tiny woman - I'm 5'5".

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Sammy29/

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old April 5th 06, 04:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Wed, 5 Apr 2006 10:09:15 -0500, "CatNipped"
yodeled:

Yep, she's still growing (and growing, and growing...). Sorry for putting
my ugly face in the picture, but I wanted to show some comparison - Sammy is
perfectly proportioned so it's hard to tell how big she is if there's not
something else in the picture to put her size into context. Remember, I'm
not a tiny woman - I'm 5'5".

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Sammy29/

You look so pretty! And so does the SAMAZON-- her expression-- or
rather her position-- looks slightly more smug than yours, though.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old April 5th 06, 04:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

CatNipped wrote:
Yep, she's still growing (and growing, and growing...). Sorry for
putting my ugly face in the picture, but I wanted to show some
comparison - Sammy is perfectly proportioned so it's hard to tell how
big she is if there's not something else in the picture to put her
size into context. Remember, I'm not a tiny woman - I'm 5'5".

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Sammy29/

Very strange I can't see any pictures either using Firefox or IE. Earlier
pictures I can see, but nothing after
http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Sammy_Mommy/
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old April 5th 06, 04:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Adrian A" wrote in message
om...
CatNipped wrote:
Yep, she's still growing (and growing, and growing...). Sorry for
putting my ugly face in the picture, but I wanted to show some
comparison - Sammy is perfectly proportioned so it's hard to tell how
big she is if there's not something else in the picture to put her
size into context. Remember, I'm not a tiny woman - I'm 5'5".

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Sammy29/

Very strange I can't see any pictures either using Firefox or IE. Earlier
pictures I can see, but nothing after
http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Sammy_Mommy/

That is strange - they're all in jpeg format! Sorry, I don't know what I
could try differently to make them viewable. :

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old April 5th 06, 04:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

CatNipped wrote:
"Adrian A" wrote in message
om...
CatNipped wrote:
Yep, she's still growing (and growing, and growing...). Sorry for
putting my ugly face in the picture, but I wanted to show some
comparison - Sammy is perfectly proportioned so it's hard to tell
how big she is if there's not something else in the picture to put
her
size into context. Remember, I'm not a tiny woman - I'm 5'5".

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Sammy29/

Very strange I can't see any pictures either using Firefox or IE.
Earlier pictures I can see, but nothing after
http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Sammy_Mommy/

That is strange - they're all in jpeg format! Sorry, I don't know
what I could try differently to make them viewable. :

I'll have tgo try looking on another computer sometime.

Old April 5th 06, 08:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote:

Yep, she's still growing (and growing, and growing...). Sorry for putting
my ugly face in the picture, but I wanted to show some comparison - Sammy is
perfectly proportioned so it's hard to tell how big she is if there's not
something else in the picture to put her size into context. Remember, I'm
not a tiny woman - I'm 5'5".

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Sammy29/

Oh my! She makes our Scoutygirl look positively petite and Scouty's
one of the biggest cats I've seen She's gorgeous...
Old April 5th 06, 08:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

CatNipped wrote:
Yep, she's still growing (and growing, and growing...). Sorry for putting
my ugly face in the picture, but I wanted to show some comparison - Sammy is
perfectly proportioned so it's hard to tell how big she is if there's not
something else in the picture to put her size into context. Remember, I'm
not a tiny woman - I'm 5'5".

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Sammy29/

CN, you look great, and so does Sammy....but what a large kittie!
She's like a...well, if the average cat is a sportscar and a large cat
is a SUV, Sammy's running into the military-armour size range. I
think I'm lucky all the Bitties got were lynx tufts WITHOUT the
Mainecoon proportions...some mornings my house feels like a Nascar
track, I can only imagine Nascar With Tanks....

--Fil

Old April 5th 06, 09:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Enfilade" wrote in message
oups.com...

CatNipped wrote:
Yep, she's still growing (and growing, and growing...). Sorry for
putting
my ugly face in the picture, but I wanted to show some comparison - Sammy
is
perfectly proportioned so it's hard to tell how big she is if there's not
something else in the picture to put her size into context. Remember,
I'm
not a tiny woman - I'm 5'5".

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Sammy29/

CN, you look great, and so does Sammy....but what a large kittie!
She's like a...well, if the average cat is a sportscar and a large cat
is a SUV, Sammy's running into the military-armour size range. I
think I'm lucky all the Bitties got were lynx tufts WITHOUT the
Mainecoon proportions...some mornings my house feels like a Nascar
track, I can only imagine Nascar With Tanks....

Yep. It's called demolition derby.

But to tell the truth my cats destructiveness has never been in proportion
to their size.

Or even to their attitude. Molly looks so sweet you would swear butter
wouldn't melt in her mouth. But she is the only one that could have chewed
through the cord to the keyboard. Damn but I knew I should have green
appled it.

Jo

Old April 8th 06, 09:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

CatNipped wrote:

Yep, she's still growing (and growing, and growing...). Sorry for putting
my ugly face in the picture, but I wanted to show some comparison - Sammy is
perfectly proportioned so it's hard to tell how big she is if there's not
something else in the picture to put her size into context. Remember, I'm
not a tiny woman - I'm 5'5".

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Sammy29/

She's huge!
Best wishes,