Why I hate Monkeys

Old August 8th 08, 03:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default Why I hate Monkeys

Or whatever this guy is. . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AZn5...cute_overload/

I also hate clowns and think they and monkeys and apes get together in
secret and share tips on how to irritate humans.

Pam S.

Old August 8th 08, 01:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...
Or whatever this guy is. . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AZn5...cute_overload/

I also hate clowns and think they and monkeys and apes get together in
secret and share tips on how to irritate humans.

Pam S.

Oh, I was *SO* rooting for those tiger cubs to have themselves a little
monkey meat for lunch! ;

Ear Twitches,

CatNipped

Old August 8th 08, 01:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

CatNipped wrote:
"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...
Or whatever this guy is. . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AZn5...cute_overload/

I also hate clowns and think they and monkeys and apes get together
in secret and share tips on how to irritate humans.

Pam S.

Oh, I was *SO* rooting for those tiger cubs to have themselves a
little monkey meat for lunch! ;

Ear Twitches,

CatNipped

Did you watch any of the related videos? This one was really gross.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DBuk...eature=related

Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old August 8th 08, 02:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Adrian" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:
"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...
Or whatever this guy is. . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AZn5...cute_overload/

I also hate clowns and think they and monkeys and apes get together
in secret and share tips on how to irritate humans.

Pam S.

Oh, I was *SO* rooting for those tiger cubs to have themselves a
little monkey meat for lunch! ;

Ear Twitches,

CatNipped

Did you watch any of the related videos? This one was really gross.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DBuk...eature=related

EEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Gad, monkeys are *SO* gross!!!!

Fluffy Tails,

CatNipped

Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old August 8th 08, 02:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

On Thu, 07 Aug 2008 22:43:20 -0400, tanadashoes wrote:

Or whatever this guy is. . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AZn5...cute_overload/

I also hate clowns and think they and monkeys and apes get together in
secret and share tips on how to irritate humans.

Pam S.

For as long as I remember I've hated both simians of all sorts and clowns.
That video just reinforces my belief that monkeys are monsters.

Back when Steven King's "It" was published, I had no problems whatsoever
with the murderous monster being depicted most often as a clown.

Old August 8th 08, 03:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...
Or whatever this guy is. . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AZn5...cute_overload/

I also hate clowns and think they and monkeys and apes get together in
secret and share tips on how to irritate humans.

Pam S.

He's a gibbon, which is an ape.

If those tigers were full-size, I don't think he'd be trying that. :P
--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old August 8th 08, 04:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Aug 7, 10:43*pm, "tanadashoes" wrote:
Or whatever this guy is. . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AZn5...mfrost.typepad....

I also hate clowns and think they and monkeys and apes get together in
secret and share tips on how to irritate humans.

That looks like a gibbon and he's behaving _just_ like the squirrel
that comes onto our deck and teases Bear and the cats through the
glass doors. Sunrise ran right AT him and rammed her head into the
window, she got so angry. I don't know what a four-pound Himmy would
be able to do with a squirrel but I expect she thinks Bear would back
her up and he probably would.

Still I don't think he's hurting the tiger cubs any and it's not fair
to compare him with an, ugh, clown.

--
Will in New Haven

Old August 8th 08, 04:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
AZ Nomad[_2_]

On Fri, 8 Aug 2008 10:37:06 -0400, Kreisleriana wrote:

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
om...
Or whatever this guy is. . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AZn5...cute_overload/

I also hate clowns and think they and monkeys and apes get together in
secret and share tips on how to irritate humans.

Pam S.

He's a gibbon, which is an ape.

If those tigers were full-size, I don't think he'd be trying that. :P

They looked pretty full size to me.
Old August 8th 08, 11:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=`

"Daniel Mahoney"

For as long as I remember I've hated both simians of all sorts and clowns.
That video just reinforces my belief that monkeys are monsters.

Back when Steven King's "It" was published, I had no problems whatsoever
with the murderous monster being depicted most often as a clown.

I hate clowns and mimes but I love monkeys, except for those evil baboons.
(like the one in 'Outbreak') I love Chimps.
Kyla

Old August 8th 08, 11:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

AZ Nomad wrote:

If those tigers were full-size, I don't think he'd be trying that. :P

They looked pretty full size to me.

No, they were cubs. Definitely not adults.

Now, I want to understand why so many people dislike apes and monkeys.
I don't like them, either. Whenever Animal Planet has a show about them,
I change the channel. They annoy me and I don't think their babies are
cute, either, so there.

Seriously, though, what is that all about?

Hating clowns, I do understand. I don't have a clown phobia, but I just
think they're ugly and annoying, maybe a half-step up the evolutionary
ladder from mimes. I'm pretty sure I've said before that when I was a kid,
I believed that clowns were a different species of animal, not human. I'm
not so sure I was wrong, actually.

--
Joyce ^..^