Happi Purrday Joon Kitties!!

Old June 1st 09, 05:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Shadow Scott

Default Happi Purrday Joon Kitties!!

Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrrrrrrrrday deer rpcc kitties,
Happy Purrday tew yew!
an mennee moor!

June 2009

1 - Mirana, Pixel, Quincy, Salmonberry, Shawn, Sprint, Stone, Teva
4 - Boris, Sundance, Tiger
6 - Mama, Mme. Anaïs
12 - Colette
17 - Rusty
19 - Rashida
25 - Gossamer, Prissy
27 - Matilda Marie or Mattie
28 - Mariah, Manga
29 - Pandai
30 - Shahna

Bekus dis iz myfurryown purrday munth, heer iz sum toona rolls fer
effury kitty!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

-- Shahna

As usual, if any name is incorrect, out dated, or needs to be added,
please let me know in a response to this post. Thank you - Evelyn
Old June 1st 09, 06:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

Hapy Purrday tu awl,
Spekkulee Sundance, Mme. Anaïs &Tiger
Ar we gonna hab uh Joon Pardy??

Pitô.ônya

"Shadow Scott" wrote in message
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrrrrrrrrday deer rpcc kitties,
Happy Purrday tew yew!
an mennee moor!

June 2009

1 - Mirana, Pixel, Quincy, Salmonberry, Shawn, Sprint, Stone, Teva
4 - Boris, Sundance, Tiger
6 - Mama, Mme. Anaïs
12 - Colette
17 - Rusty
19 - Rashida
25 - Gossamer, Prissy
27 - Matilda Marie or Mattie
28 - Mariah, Manga
29 - Pandai
30 - Shahna

Bekus dis iz myfurryown purrday munth, heer iz sum toona rolls fer
effury kitty!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

YummY!

Old June 1st 09, 02:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Winnie

On Jun 1, 12:56*am, Shadow Scott wrote:
[...]

Fangu. It feels gud to know my purrsday is rememfured.

Rusty
Old June 1st 09, 08:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On May 31, 10:56*pm, Shadow Scott wrote:
[...]

Deer Shahna,

I awlso a Joon birfday kitty grrl, an wud wike a toona woll.

Iam fife yeers olde gnaow, I fink. It oney seems a fwoo muntz ugo dat
I wuz gnot dat olde.

MeOwy, Fangyooing in adbanse fur a toona woll.
Old June 2nd 09, 02:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey `=`^..^`=`

[...]

Happee happee purrday everbuddy...
I hoap yoo git nise pressies n happee fudz.
Wotz uff Joon Purrdays...waow.
Awl yoo gurlkitties wook luffly .

m=^..^=m~~~~~~~~O Mosey, iiff a bloo balloon for yoo

Old June 2nd 09, 06:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabbeycat

On May 31, 11:56*pm, Shadow Scott wrote:
[...]

My hoomin has a June purrday-the 20th (Furst day of summer!) She likez
tuna saled, but I don thinkz shell eat a tuna roll (unless it's
sooshi!)
Tabbey
Old June 3rd 09, 12:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sun, 31 May 2009 22:05:11 -0700, Pi2nya AKA
Sweetee's nimble, little paws typed:

Hapy Purrday tu awl,
Spekkulee Sundance, Mme. Anaïs &Tiger
Ar we gonna hab uh Joon Pardy??

Dis sownds like a gud idear, specially cawze Joon
Fifth iz Tiger's and mineown 5th wink-a-versary!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/2/2009 7:49:04 PM
Old June 3rd 09, 04:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Sun, 31 May 2009 22:05:11 -0700, Pi2nya AKA
Sweetee's nimble, little paws typed:

Hapy Purrday tu awl,
Spekkulee Sundance, Mme. Anaïs &Tiger
Ar we gonna hab uh Joon Pardy??

Dis sownds like a gud idear, specially cawze Joon
Fifth iz Tiger's and mineown 5th wink-a-versary!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

O mi... izzit dat long awlreddee?
Du yu wanna hab uh pardee in mine klubheowze, kaytured by Costco?
Urr wud yu radder port bak tu Eegypt an meet in da shayde ov a pyrrymyd?
--
Pitô.ônya

Old June 3rd 09, 05:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Tue, 2 Jun 2009 20:37:26 -0700, Pi2nya AKA
Sweetee's nimble, little paws typed:

O mi... izzit dat long awlreddee?
Du yu wanna hab uh pardee in mine klubheowze, kaytured by Costco?
Urr wud yu radder port bak tu Eegypt an meet in da shayde ov a pyrrymyd?

Time duz fly, duzzint it! Lets ask Sundance cawze
we iz awl cellebratink togefur. Pssst! How old iz
Sundance? I'll be eight!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/3/2009 12:07:55 AM
Old June 3rd 09, 05:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

Default Happi Purrday Joon Kitties!! Ping Sundance

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Tue, 2 Jun 2009 20:37:26 -0700, Pi2nya AKA
Sweetee's nimble, little paws typed:

O mi... izzit dat long awlreddee?
Du yu wanna hab uh pardee in mine klubheowze, kaytured by Costco?
Urr wud yu radder port bak tu Eegypt an meet in da shayde ov a
pyrrymyd?

Time duz fly, duzzint it! Lets ask Sundance cawze
we iz awl cellebratink togefur. Pssst! How old iz
Sundance? I'll be eight!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs