The Ultimate Costume for the Jellicle Ball

Old October 31st 12, 06:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Bobcat[_3_]

Default The Ultimate Costume for the Jellicle Ball

Misty has finally slipped away from the crowds. Her midnight coloring
always her to become one with the night. Closing her eyes and weaving
back and forth she start to morph and... grow, larger and Larger, and
LARGER still. Now a fully grown female BLACK PANTHER with GOLD EYES
stands where Misty once stood!! Now she starts to slink from shadow to
shadow working her way throughout the Castle. Any uninvited humans
will be in for a shock!!!

"Ummm this is indeed one of my better morphing jobs. I'm not sure how
long I can hold this since the Moon has started to wane, but I'm
almost certain I can hold it for at least another 18 - 24 hours. I
can't wait until the rumors start that some cat has seen a "Black
Panther" in the castle, but of course I'll not be able to be found. Oh
this will be so much FUN!!!"

Misty
Old November 1st 12, 10:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Bobcat[_3_]

Misty has been prowling throughout the castle, hiding in the shadows,
but she has seen very few kitties in the castle proper. She found "Dr.
Bobcat" in his "Laboratory of Horror", but he was nodding out. It
seems most if not all of the kitties are out in the garden. The Sun is
starting to rise on All Hallows Day, and Misty knows that her power is
on the wane. Picking a dark deserted room Misty changes back into her
normal cat sized self, and starts heading back towards the Garden and
Amelia. She plans to conserve what power remains, and maybe see if she
can stretch it until Nov. 2nd and the Day of the Dead.