JELLICLE BALL- MOSEY'S TRIBUTES

Old November 2nd 12, 01:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_8_]

Default JELLICLE BALL- MOSEY'S TRIBUTES

Mosey is very nervous as he takes his wink Meowy's paw and goes to the
podium.
He looks out at the sea of faces, their friends and family are all here.
Mosey is dressed in a gray suit with a plaid bow tie and Meowy looks
beautiful in a purple and yellow gown with sequins.
Mosey gulps.
Pipps, who is sitting with Ranger, looks at her Unka Mosey and gives him a
wink.
Mosey says:
Hello to all our friends and family.
We gather here today to remember those who have left this Earth, some too
soon,
Let me pay tribute to the humans who have gone on recently.
Unka Serge was indeed a great man, and was loved by many, who knew him and
worked with him, as a lawyer.
He had a heart of a bull, and he loved Mme Anais and The Two Sisters as
well.] Meowy pokes Mosey in the ribs and points to the balcony..there are
the Two Sisters
who are in tears.] They pass a note to Pipps and she hands it to her Unka
Mosey and he reads it:
"We miss our Paw very much, and still remember him and how much fun we had
with him. We are sorry, but we can't stay, but please know, we are happy and
loved
in our new home and that we will see him again" Mosey looks up and they are
gone. *shakes head* and puts the treasured note in his pocket.
He turns to Meowy and says softly, "That took courage for them to come
here" Meowy nods in agreement.
Mosey continues:
Serge helped da Gramby, Unka Gandalf, Anti soft and Unka furry , all of
whom are not here right now, for various reasons
..
Betty Mahoney, Harri's and her family's Grandmeowmie, passed on a few days
ago and if you would PLEASE, light a candle for her when you have time.
I am going to copy and paste the messages and
send them to Unka Dan, and his wife, whose Mother it was who passed away at
a very old age.
Here is the link.
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=Betty
Would any cat , dog and human please light one for their family?
It would mean so much to them.

Then there was also a very sweet human woman on RPCA, named Suz, who was in
a wheelchair and passed away, way too young also.
When my Mom read that group, Suz and her cat Spicey had such funny stories
to tell.
Now Spicey is living with another nice human woman from that group.

Now after the Calling Of Names, I think about all our friends who have gone
to The Bridge and it makes me so sad.
*blows nose into a hankie*
They were all so very special and were loved and are very missed. We had so
many fun adventures together.
This is a wonderful Catmunity where even dogs are welcome, but NO trolls.
We beet them up.
*sounds of snickering*
That is all I can think of to say, except for one final request.
Could we all please stop for one moment and purr hard and loud for the 4
foots and 2 foots who didn't make it through Hurricane Sandy?
Those creatures in the zoos too.
I know some are still on their way to Rainbow Bridge as I speak.
Rainbow Bridge has all kinds of Creatures there.
Thank you for listening to me speak.
Mosey and Meowy leave the podium, , paw in paw, purring

,

Old November 4th 12, 04:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Mosey =^..^= wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

As Mosey finishes. Silence with a few sniffles reigns.

Then quietly limps forward, from behind Unca Adam, one steps out. 'A
Kitty' comes forth. He's sad looking and a bit lost, just past first
blush of kittenhood but not yet adult sized. He makes his way to the
podium. He's partly wet and his paws leave tracks which a servitor
kittah starts to head towards as if to clean but the majestic moment
has him stop.

"Fellow kittahs, other 4foots and loved ones of 4foots, Lets us take a
moment for the un-named ones among us.

They lived with people who are now gone after a bad storm and their
peoples are still crying or sometimes they are crying for peoples no
longer there to love them.

Many are lost and alone with no home now and no food. I am here now to
tell our tale but shortly I will need to leave in hopes that i will
find a new human to love. It does not look good because I got hurt and
will need many dollars to fix me so the few coming to the shelter just
now are passing me by. The few want to help, but can only help so much
right now with the burden they face.

I bless every one of them taking us nameless ones in and during this
time of hardship and will go back to hope and pray. What I really want
is my little 2foot girl to find me because I couldn't find her.

My time is short, so please wish me well. I will try a little longer
but the bridge is pulling me too. Maybe she's there waiting for me?"

He limps off then stops for a moment...Then he tries to run and makes a
leap as if to be caught in loving arms and disappears.

Little footprints of sand track his trail to the podium then partway
across the floor then... no more.
Old November 4th 12, 06:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_16_]

"cshenk" wrote:

Mosey =^..^= wrote:

[...]

That was a beautiful but very sad Tribute, A Cat .
We all feel so bad for cats and dogs who are unloved, unwanted, mistreated,
starved etc., and we bless them too and shame on the mean humans who do bad
things to
all animals, and to each other ! They will answer for their meanness in the
Hereafter. yeUP.
Mommy gets so mad at these mean humans who do this. she cries. She 'can't'
watch the ads for the ASPCA on TV because there is 'nothing' she and Pa can
do to help these
poor creatures, and that makes her very sad.
Thank you for replying to my post.
Have a safe trip to Rainbow Bridge, A Cat. You will be missed .

Mosey-sniffing into his hankie

Old November 5th 12, 06:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
M Patterson

.

[...]

[Large white boycat quietly hands a spare tissue to the older ladycat sitting beside him]

Wasn't dat a fine speech Mosey and Meowy gave?
Now wipe your eyes, Neko, we will remember our friends wiff love forever.

[Leans over to whisper to Mosey and Meowy.."wonderful, boff of you, nicely done"]

Azad, with Neko
Old November 5th 12, 06:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
M Patterson

On Sunday, November 4, 2012 11:35:03 AM UTC-5, cshenk wrote:
[...]

We send our purrrrrrrrrrrrs for all who have suffered in dis terrible storm and it's effects.

Safe journey, A Cat, and warm reunions at da Bridge.

Azad
Old November 6th 12, 12:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

M Patterson wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

[...]

Cash, a doggie who is 'in the know' tries to cock an ear. He can't do
it very well as he's a beagle mix so his ears are floppy, but faintly
he hears something. He concentrates and it's a purr. It seems to be
coming from the fluttering curtin but he seems to know to not get too
close to that just now. It's not his time to do more than watch as his
2foots want him here.

Wagging his tail bell gently, he goes off to lick daisy-chan who
appears upset at something in another room. Her claws are bloody but
he thinks this is something he should not ask about. He thinks to
himself cats are wiley, but Dogs aren't totally dumb so he licks her
head.

Cash settles down on a cushion while Aunti Mabel laboriously gets up
gives Azad a cheek rub and a wink. He seems unsure what to make of
being kissed by a dog....