Too many good kitties and others leaving us...

Old October 23rd 19, 04:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sammy Redcat

Default Too many good kitties and others leaving us...

Every year during the period between the First Calling of Names and the
Final Calling of Names it hits me how quickly our loved ones are leaving
us. It is just as hard the other weeks of the year, but it is now that
it really hits my heart.

Sammy
Old October 23rd 19, 06:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

On 10/23/2019 11:28 AM, Sammy Redcat wrote:
Every year during the period between the First Calling of Names and the
Final Calling of Names it hits me how quickly our loved ones are leaving
us. It is just as hard the other weeks of the year, but it is now that
it really hits my heart.

Sammy

I think it's because we hear all the names at one time and realize how
many friends we have lost.

Lucy Lu
Old October 23rd 19, 08:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sammy Redcat

I think it's because we hear all the names at one time and realize how
many friends we have lost.

Lucy Lu

I believe you are correct. And it doesn't help that kitties who only
come for the Jellicle Ball show up and bring word of beloved friends
going to the Bridge.

Don't get me wrong, I am delighted to see our RPCC friends and family,
for whatever reason they come. I miss these kitties and humans. It just
causes me to realize the magnitude of our losses over the last year.

Sammy
Old October 24th 19, 10:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

ann wrote:

On 10/23/2019 11:28 AM, Sammy Redcat wrote:
Every year during the period between the First Calling of Names and
the Final Calling of Names it hits me how quickly our loved ones
are leaving us. It is just as hard the other weeks of the year,
but it is now that it really hits my heart.

Sammy

I think it's because we hear all the names at one time and realize
how many friends we have lost.

Lucy Lu

Yes, Ize purring fur all of their family still here.

Meowmie tolded maiself dat da rest of the kittahs anna doggies left
behind with Miranda S have found furrever homes except 3 that will stay
wif her. A tribute to Miranda S! Those that didn't make it, were too
sick for the rescues to take but she managed to bring 17 of those
deemed to sick, to health and new furrever homes!
Daisy-chan

IBKFergus is leaving ;-( Yowie Cat anecdotes 158 May 26th 06 06:34 PM
I, for one, ain't leaving! Singh Cat anecdotes 67 September 10th 05 01:59 AM
I'm leaving now Marina Cat anecdotes 8 March 24th 05 07:17 PM
Two Very Good Kitties Pat Cat anecdotes 3 January 10th 05 10:53 PM
Knows when we are leaving Toni&Nate Cat health & behaviour 2 January 3rd 05 12:08 AM