Tribute to Starr da Dogg

Old November 1st 20, 02:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greycat

Default Tribute to Starr da Dogg

[Ranger Greycat approaches the podium and clears his throat]

Starr da Dogg was not a cat, but nobody;s perfect. She knew her place
and was almost always respectful to us cats. For the first few years she
was afraid of us, as a dog should be, but she eventually figured out
that we wouldn't hurt her as long as she remained respectful. She also
did her best to protect us by barking up a storm whenever anybody came
near the house.

She was an honorary member of the Feline World Order, and did a purrty
good job on the missions she was assigned. She went wif us on several of
the Community's adventures.

She always did her best to protect smaller animals, even superior
creatures like us dat din't need protection. Her also did a really good
job at keeping our hoomins safe, at home and away. Her did her best to
be a Good Doggy. And she always had a really good time when we did
backyard time, and her was always happy to snuggle. She did good snuggles!

Starr da Dogg (Paw always spelled that with 2 gs, saying that she was
way more than a dog(, you were really loved and will be missed.
Old November 1st 20, 03:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Ranger Greycat wrote:

[...]

Prince nods. He comes to the podium.

"Daisy-chan told me about Cash's love. He wanted to wink wif Starr but
den time tooked him early and then her too. Perhaps, dey is together
now. Dey had a gloriuous dance at da ball once. Daisy-chan said, it
made her smile to watch".