Happi Purrdai Meowy

Old June 6th 11, 02:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Purrdai Kitties

Default Happi Purrdai Meowy

How old is yourself this yeer?
Purrdai Kitties
Old June 6th 11, 07:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jun 6, 9:01*am, Purrdai Kitties
wrote:
How old is yourself this yeer?
Purrdai Kitties

Aw fangu Purrdai Kitties!
Wessee, wet me hode up mine toez...counting...um....um
Counting bakwurd now.....
Seffen yeers old.
I wil cowwek dis if itz wrong. Furfur weserch needed cuz dat toez-
counting wuznt a shur fing.

Ennyway, I am purrowd an pweezed tew shayr burfdays wif Mme. Anais
LaChatte, and wif D-Day.
Dat wud be D*g Day, purr yoor infurmayshun.
I fink dat starred Al Purrchino.

MeOwy, shredding papers to locate TED bills for shots an fixin' wzt
dint need fixin.
Old June 7th 11, 01:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Serge D.

On Mon, 06 Jun 2011 06:01:24 -0700, Purrdai Kitties typed:

How old is yourself this yeer?
Purrdai Kitties

Happy Purrday, Meowy! [ear skritch]

--
Cordially,

Serge D.
6/6/2011 8:06:01 PM
Old June 7th 11, 02:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

"Serge D."
On Mon, 06 Jun 2011 06:01:24 -0700, Purrdai Kitties typed:

How old is yourself this yeer?
Purrdai Kitties

Happy Purrday, Meowy! [ear skritch]

--
Cordially,

Serge D.
6/6/2011 8:06:01 PM

Oh hai sez Mosey
Mai bootiful wink MeOwy is 7 tewday,
MeOwy : Fank yew dfur da ear scritch Unka Serge ai m sew praowd tew
shayer mai purrdai wiff Mme Anais hoo wuz
mai gud sweet frend.
Fank yew awl, mai frendz n mai wunnerful wink Mosey
He gabe meh uh silver purl ring

Old June 8th 11, 06:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Hey MeOwy, Itz kool dat yuz gotted da sayme purday dat Anais
had. I tink dat it maykz yu uh Classy Kittee!
Heerz sum Mousesikulz© furr yuz, wun furr eetsh yeer...urr not....

X:3QQ----------------
X:3QQ----------------
X:3QQ----------------
X:3QQ----------------
X:3QQ----------------
X:3QQ----------------
X:3QQ----------------
--
Pitô.ônya

Old June 8th 11, 09:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jun 8, 1:47*am, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
Hey MeOwy, *Itz kool dat yuz gotted da sayme purday dat Anais
had. *I tink dat it maykz yu uh Classy Kittee!
Heerz sum Mousesikulz furr yuz, wun furr eetsh yeer...urr not....

X:3QQ----------------
X:3QQ----------------
X:3QQ----------------
X:3QQ----------------
X:3QQ----------------
X:3QQ----------------
X:3QQ----------------
--
Pit . nya

wrote:

How old is yourself this yeer?
Purrdai Kitties

Aw fangu Purrdai Kitties!
Wessee, wet me hode up mine toez...counting...um....um
Counting bakwurd now.....
Seffen yeers old.
I wil cowwek dis if itz wrong. *Furfur weserch needed cuz dat toez-
counting wuznt a shur fing.

Ennyway, I am purrowd an pweezed tew shayr burfdays wif Mme. Anais
LaChatte, and wif D-Day.
Dat wud be D*g Day, purr yoor infurmayshun.
I fink dat starred Al Purrchino.

MeOwy, shredding papers to locate TED bills for shots an fixin' wzt
dint need fixin.

O Fangyu fangyu Pe2nya. Gnow ai gotted TEN mowssies wheeee, cuz
Meowmie gaffe me fwee ob dem. Egzep dey gnot fur eeting, dey ar tew
bee fwown an tossed aboutted da rum.
Weww, Pi2nia, tym fur me tew go, itted yaunchtym yu gno. Wetsee, wat
cud ai eet fur yaunch?
Hmm. wetz wook inda frij. Maybe sumfin gud in der.
Waff waff, datz a joak. I is eeting MOUSESIKLs ob kors.
Fangyu, MeOwy