Please purrs for a dog

Old June 12th 11, 12:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
at

Default Please purrs for a dog

On Sat, 11 Jun 2011 18:16:36 +0100, Judith Latham
wrote:

Please can I have some purrs for a friend's dog, Badger.

My friend Ann, adopted Badger early this year. He's about eight years old
and had been living with his elderly owner, Des. Des had become ill and
had to go to live in a care home. The lady from social services who had
been involved with Des, arranged with a local kennels for them to take
Badger until they could find a home for him. After two months Badger
hadn't got that new home and the decision was made that if they couldn't
find it within the next week they would have to have Badger PTS. They
posted on our computer message board at work and Ann went to see him. She
fell in love with him and adopted him. He was a bit neglected, although
Des had done his best.

Badger has come on leaps and bounds and is extremely happy with Ann and
her family. Des was convinced that he had been PTS so Ann and her family
arranged with the home to take Badger in to see him. Des was so happy as
was Badger.

However, Badger got ringworm and Ann took him to the vet. He has also had
a very upset stomach. The vet examined him and found he has an irregular
heartbeat. Ann and her family are extremely upset and she was going to
take him back to the vet tonight about the stomach upset because when she
found out about the heart problem she forgot to ask about it.

So please can I have some purrs for Badger. He really is a lovely dog who
gets along with Ann's other dog and her cat.

Judith

ai em sendink purrz fur da goggie tu git beddur

ai uzed tu liff wid a tini liddel goggie less dan haf mai size. mai
meowmie uzta carree him evriware she wented in da houze, alla da tiem

lorili
Old June 12th 11, 01:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Purrs for Badger tew git fealing beddur sune n fur hym tew beh happee.
Luffs
Mosey, mai wink MeOwy, mai cat famblee, Pooky, Sqweex n Pipps