Are you all happy?

Old November 7th 12, 09:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Are you all happy?

That Barack is in again?

We had the option of staying up all night to see what what happened. I
didn't. I decided to see what happened in the morning.
Is he a good president? Can't be worst than some.

"I have left orders to be awakened at any time in case of national
emergency, even if I'm in a cabinet meeting."

- Ronald Reagan (1911 - 2004)

Tweed

Old November 7th 12, 11:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Christina Websell wrote:

That Barack is in again?

I'm *relieved* more than happy. I was excited when he was first elected
in 2008, but it's been disappointing. He's trying really hard to compromise
with the "folks across the aisle*," but it seems to me like he does most
of the compromising, including compromising on some of the promises he made
while campaigning.

But this year, considering the alternative, I am extremely grateful. The
other guy would've been an absolute disaster.

(* "folks across the aisle" means the people in the opposing political party)

--
Joyce

- Your mom and I are going to divorce next month.
- What??? Why! Call me please?
- I wrote Disney and this phone changed it. We are going to Disney.
-- damnyouautocorrect.com
Old November 8th 12, 01:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Bastette wrote:
Christina Websell wrote:

That Barack is in again?

I'm *relieved* more than happy. I was excited when he was first elected
in 2008, but it's been disappointing. He's trying really hard to compromise
with the "folks across the aisle*," but it seems to me like he does most
of the compromising, including compromising on some of the promises he made
while campaigning.

But this year, considering the alternative, I am extremely grateful. The
other guy would've been an absolute disaster.

You got that right! (I would have seriously considered the possibility
of emigrating, had Romney won.)
Old November 8th 12, 03:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
That Barack is in again?

We had the option of staying up all night to see what what happened. I
didn't. I decided to see what happened in the morning.
Is he a good president? Can't be worst than some.

"I have left orders to be awakened at any time in case of national
emergency, even if I'm in a cabinet meeting."

- Ronald Reagan (1911 - 2004)

Tweed

made no difference to me both of them have issues.
we will pay one way or another hopefully mistakes have been learned from
and will be corrected

Old November 8th 12, 11:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

m...

Bastette wrote:
Christina Websell wrote:

That Barack is in again?

I'm *relieved* more than happy. I was excited when he was first elected
in 2008, but it's been disappointing. He's trying really hard to
compromise
with the "folks across the aisle*," but it seems to me like he does most
of the compromising, including compromising on some of the promises he
made
while campaigning.

But this year, considering the alternative, I am extremely grateful. The
other guy would've been an absolute disaster.

You got that right! (I would have seriously considered the possibility of
emigrating, had Romney won.)

Why? and where would you have emigrated to?
Tweed

Old November 9th 12, 12:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
That Barack is in again?

We had the option of staying up all night to see what what happened. I
didn't. I decided to see what happened in the morning.
Is he a good president? Can't be worst than some.

"I have left orders to be awakened at any time in case of national
emergency, even if I'm in a cabinet meeting."

- Ronald Reagan (1911 - 2004)

Tweed

made no difference to me both of them have issues.
we will pay one way or another hopefully mistakes have been learned from
and will be corrected

What do you mean, you will pay one way or another?

Old November 9th 12, 02:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Wayne Mitchell

"Christina Websell" wrote:

What is the "War on Women" ?

It's the war in which Malala Yousafzai was wounded.
--

Wayne M.
Old November 9th 12, 01:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
That Barack is in again?

We had the option of staying up all night to see what what happened. I
didn't. I decided to see what happened in the morning.
Is he a good president? Can't be worst than some.

"I have left orders to be awakened at any time in case of national
emergency, even if I'm in a cabinet meeting."

- Ronald Reagan (1911 - 2004)

Tweed

made no difference to me both of them have issues.
we will pay one way or another hopefully mistakes have been learned
from and will be corrected

What do you mean, you will pay one way or another?

Christina it is politics it is all lies.
Both of the candidates are both liars and both have made major mistakes in
their current political career. No matter who had won the American people
will pay one way or another.
I could list the pros and cons of our now second term president but I know
better than to discuss politics, religion, race and or sex these subjects
brings out the worse in people.
So that is why is said it made no difference to me

Old November 9th 12, 05:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Christina Websell wrote:
m...

Bastette wrote:
Christina Websell wrote:

That Barack is in again?

I'm *relieved* more than happy. I was excited when he was first elected
in 2008, but it's been disappointing. He's trying really hard to
compromise
with the "folks across the aisle*," but it seems to me like he does most
of the compromising, including compromising on some of the promises he
made
while campaigning.

But this year, considering the alternative, I am extremely grateful. The
other guy would've been an absolute disaster.

You got that right! (I would have seriously considered the possibility of
emigrating, had Romney won.)

Why? and where would you have emigrated to?
Tweed

Because America under Romney/Ryan would no longer be America! (The move
to abolish women's rights is already well advanced, among their moronic
adherents still in office in other capacities.) Where? Austria,
Belgium, France, Britain .... anywhere more civilized than the U.S.
Unfortunately, it is only a dream. Not having paid taxes in those
countries, I would not be covered by their universal medical plans.
True, I paid into Medicare all my working life, but that does not cover
Americans overseas (nor do most Medigap policies). The travel medical
policy I had with American Express, although it provided excellent
coverage, was only for stays of six months or less.
Old November 10th 12, 06:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...

[...]

Yes, I agree and I don't do it with Brits, but how will I ever know about
American politics, and what your lives are like and culture unless you all
will discuss it with me? How can I have a clue if you don't?

Happy 4th Jofirey Cat anecdotes 1 July 5th 08 04:54 AM
Not happy with TED! Joy Cat anecdotes 6 September 7th 07 10:14 PM
Having a happy cat... skinnymini Cat health & behaviour 0 August 3rd 07 05:44 AM
So HAPPY! Mary Cat anecdotes 12 July 8th 05 10:17 PM
Happy Easter Happy Spring Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 1 March 27th 05 04:23 PM