MEOW!! Sign In Guest Book -- 24th Annual Jellicle Ball

Old October 13th 19, 03:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default MEOW!! Sign In Guest Book -- 24th Annual Jellicle Ball

[Misty pauses in her conversation with Mercurio]

"Sammy do you know where and if the Guest Book has been set up, before the start of tomorrow night's Festivities when cats start showing up in force for the Jellicle Ball?? If not do you know which cat is in charge of it?? If not if you tell me where you want it I can create a spectacular one like I did when we held the Holloween Jellicle Ball at that castle a few years back. Mercurio and I might even add a little bit of a flare to it since right now there is no entry point. I literally just stepped out of the forest and followed the music to find you. I was sorry to hear just as I was about to enter that Rebecca has passed over the Rainbow Bridge."
Old October 13th 19, 03:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

wrote:

[Misty pauses in her conversation with Mercurio]

"Sammy do you know where and if the Guest Book has been set up,
before the start of tomorrow night's Festivities when cats start
showing up in force for the Jellicle Ball?? If not do you know which
cat is in charge of it?? If not if you tell me where you want it I
can create a spectacular one like I did when we held the Holloween
Jellicle Ball at that castle a few years back. Mercurio and I might
even add a little bit of a flare to it since right now there is no
entry point. I literally just stepped out of the forest and followed
the music to find you. I was sorry to hear just as I was about to
enter that Rebecca has passed over the Rainbow Bridge."

A local Kittah with a banjo on his back and a juice harp around his
neck helps Sammy and Misty to the line for the guest book.

"Fear not my lady, we may be simple but hold old time hospitality in
our souls. We forgot at first there was supposed to be a guest book
but set it up over there"
https://images.search.yahoo.com/sear...g&action=click

"Please feel free to fancy it up a bit. Would you like a little of my
Pappi's bestest?" [He profers a mason jar of pecan, sweet potato and
local wild grain with catnip moonshine]
Old October 14th 19, 05:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Sunday, October 13, 2019 at 6:37:00 AM UTC-7, Sammy Redcat wrote:
wrote:
[Misty pauses in her conversation with Mercurio]

"Sammy do you know where and if the Guest Book has been set up, before the start of tomorrow night's Festivities when cats start showing up in force for the Jellicle Ball?? If not do you know which cat is in charge of it?? If not if you tell me where you want it I can create a spectacular one like I did when we held the Holloween Jellicle Ball at that castle a few years back. Mercurio and I might even add a little bit of a flare to it since right now there is no entry point. I literally just stepped out of the forest and followed the music to find you. I was sorry to hear just as I was about to enter that Rebecca has passed over the Rainbow Bridge."

Hi, Misty. Da guest book table is over dere by dat tent.

We definitely haf lost lost far too many community member kitties.

Sammy

Ah, Thank you Sammy. You look dapper tonight, but then again you always do. Do you know where Mercurio has wondered off to? I have a lot of catching up to do with him. I'm heading over to the Guest Book Table. See you Later.

Misty