Prince gets to take a ride to pickup Mona and Luko

Old February 8th 20, 02:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Prince gets to take a ride to pickup Mona and Luko

It was exciting today! I was just lounging about with A Meowmie's male
2-foot when she called. Mine own 2foot doesn't get off work until 6pm
but she needs to rescue 2 lost kittahs who losted their first home.

She came in, in a flurry anna put mai harness on anna mai blanket onna
da floor of the Rogue, den loaded Daisy-chan's old cat carry anna da 3
of us took off. She rolled the back window down so I could look about.
I guess dats a doggie thing but we loves it!

We got dere anna dey was a little confusilated thinking I wuz being
dropped off! Meowmie setted dem straight right away anna said I waz
just along fur da ride. I wuz VERRY GOOD GOOD.

Dey letted me come back wif dem as dey check onna Mona anna Luko. Dey
looked at maiself when I sed 'Hi, I'm friendly anna mai name is Prince'
den just camed up to the door to sai hello. I told dem I was part of
the group to free dem up anna take dem to a furever home. WE den
quietly plotted anna got dem sprung rite away! No 2 day wait!

Meowmie gotted a second carrier sized fur Luko dere anna we left.

I'ze home now wif mai own 2foot but dey done struck gold!

Dey be along laterz, fur now, checking out da new home. I'z happi fur
dem!
Old February 8th 20, 02:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann Olds

On 2/7/2020 8:52 PM, cshenk wrote:
[...]

Happy to hear you helped rescue the kittahs. Are they going to be part
of your family?

Lucy Lu
Old February 8th 20, 04:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Ann Olds wrote:

[...]

Dez Chez Shenk's now anna furrever! I stays dere 3-4 days a week cause
my poppa 2foot anna my former mommie 2foot didn't get along anna she
left. Daddy 2foot didn't want to give me up but he works long hours so
Meowmie has me stay at Chez Shenk's wif Don-da-2foot when da others are
at work. I'z even got mai own bone dere!

I never met Cash or Iowna 'cause they went over da bridge just before
they finded mai paw 2foot needed help. I heared lots of dem both
though anna 'Aunti Mabel'. Now Iz get to tell Mona anna Luko about dem
and Daisy-chan.

Monday, dey start lessons in ASL-C/D which I learned frum Daisy-chan.
Hope I'z a gud teacher! Mebby sum others kin come over Monday anna
help? Dez REALLY nice kittahs!

I'z tell you more but mine 2foot wants to go fur a run so I'z gotta go
purrtect him.

Prince, Da Great Dane
Old February 10th 20, 05:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

cshenk wrote:

Ann Olds wrote:

[...]

Mona waits for her new Meowmie to go to bed then slips into the
computer chair...

Hai! I'z not used to talking all over da cataworld but I guess I am
now? Our former 2foots had a problem an couldn;t keep us. Now we is
here, bof of us.

Wez smell Daisy-chan and warm hearts still sad but happy to giv us a
new home. Dat place wus about to split us up! SPIT/HISS!

WEz start firstest lessons tomorrow wif Prince. Hez gonna tell us how
things are here. Meantime, I hope I didnt mess anyfing up by saying
hello!
Old February 10th 20, 02:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Benni Kitten

Mona waits for her new Meowmie to go to bed then slips into the
computer chair...

Hai! I'z not used to talking all over da cataworld but I guess I am
now? Our former 2foots had a problem an couldn;t keep us. Now we is
here, bof of us.

Wez smell Daisy-chan and warm hearts still sad but happy to giv us a
new home. Dat place wus about to split us up! SPIT/HISS!

WEz start firstest lessons tomorrow wif Prince. Hez gonna tell us how
things are here. Meantime, I hope I didnt mess anyfing up by saying
hello!

Hihi, Mona! And hihi to Luko too. You can tell himz dat I said dat.

You is bof furry welcome here. Dis is a great catmunity, and you'z
landed in the bestest place any kitty could hope for. Your 2foots is
egzellent people, and you definitely did good getting in a howse wif
Prince - he's a great goggie, please gif him a kiss on da nose fur me.

Benni the Tiny
Old February 11th 20, 02:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Benni Kitten wrote:

[...]

Luko gives Benni a nose boop then nods off to a gentle brushing.

Hi Hi Benni! says Mona!

Wez gotted our first ASL-C/D lesson! It was easy. You just moved your
paws to the sounds wez all make. I'z practiced cause my new meowmie
needed others to help da speaker ob da names soz deaf kittahs anna
doggiz can hear when needed.

Prince said bestest he knows, it started wif a deaf doggie teaching
Cash doggie anna Daisy-chan anna it sorta growed frum here.

I kin neber grow to Daisy-chan's paws because dey waz really big ones
to fill, but Prince said she was awesome anna I should be happi wif who
I am. I like dat.

Meantimez, wez liking da new cat tree! It's not as big as da one when
wez in prizon but itz ok 'cause wez gotted a home. Itz right in da sun
so is warm.

Nifty thing is dey has a real fireplace. Iffin you never got to get a
bit dusty anna warm before a fire, come on over!
Old February 11th 20, 03:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Benni Kitten

[...]

I will do dat! We'z haf a fireplace, but we'z never use it for fires.
It's just a kitty highway between the living room an da dining room.

I'll bring my new brofur Freddie if dat's ok.. He'z a good kitty.

Benni

Old February 12th 20, 05:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Benni Kitten

Benni Kitten wrote:
Luko gives Benni a nose boop then nods off to a gentle brushing.

Hi Hi Benni! says Mona!

Wez gotted our first ASL-C/D lesson!Â* It was easy. You just moved your
paws to the sounds wez all make. I'z practiced cause my new meowmie
needed others to help da speaker ob da names soz deaf kittahs anna
doggiz can hear when needed.

Prince said bestest he knows, it started wif a deaf doggie teaching
Cash doggie anna Daisy-chan anna it sorta growed frum here.

I kin neber grow to Daisy-chan's paws because dey waz really big ones
to fill, but Prince said she was awesome anna I should be happi wif who
I am.Â* I like dat.

Meantimez, wez liking da new cat tree!Â* It's not as big as da one when
wez in prizon but itz ok 'cause wez gotted a home.Â* Itz right in da sun
so is warm.

Nifty thing is dey has a real fireplace.Â* Iffin you never got to get a
bit dusty anna warm before a fire, come on over!

I will do dat! We'z haf a fireplace, but we'z never use it for fires.
It's just a kitty highway between the living room an da dining room.

I'll bring my new brofur Freddie if dat's ok.. He'z a good kitty.

Benni

Akchooly, I'll bring a couple guests if you don't mind. I'll bring
Freddie (he's getting ready to come out of his safe room soon), and a
visitor named Thomas Tabbycat.

Thomas was a house kitty living in Independance, MO. Him getted sick wif
a respiratory infection. Hims owner didn't fink he could care for him
properly, so Thomas getted taken to da emergency vet and surrendered to
dem. Dey called da shelter when mine hoomins volunteer, and Meowmie an
Paw drived to the vet and picked up Thomas and bringed him to da
shelter. Da vets dere treated him and made him healthy, and him now
lives in a adoption habitat at a Petco store.

Him is tired of staying in a box, so I figgered I'd bring him along.

Benni
Old February 13th 20, 01:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Benni Kitten wrote:

Benni Kitten wrote:
Luko gives Benni a nose boop then nods off to a gentle brushing.

Hi Hi Benni! says Mona!

Wez gotted our first ASL-C/D lesson!Â* It was easy. You just moved
your paws to the sounds wez all make. I'z practiced cause my new
meowmie needed others to help da speaker ob da names soz deaf
kittahs anna doggiz can hear when needed.

Prince said bestest he knows, it started wif a deaf doggie
teaching Cash doggie anna Daisy-chan anna it sorta growed frum
here.

I kin neber grow to Daisy-chan's paws because dey waz really big
ones to fill, but Prince said she was awesome anna I should be
happi wif who I am.Â* I like dat.

[...]

Luko speaks up. He's a slow deliberate sort of fellow, the sort with
deep thoughts and not long on talk.

"Welcome Benni! Our New Meowmie sez dis weekend will be fireplace.
Wez glad to share warm hearth space wif us anna friends. Wez share
nibblez anna fuds anna warm boops. Bring friends. Iz be happi ta meet
dem."

Mona tucks her nose in to chat too. She is loquacious and kind to the
roots of her cells. If she seems a litle scatterbrained, it's because
she's super smart so 'gets it right away' then moves on fast to the
next thing.

"Great Benni! A real fireplace in use is awesome! Kin you tell maiself
how many you think will be here so I kin plan kitty litter ana see what
meowmie has fur treats? Wez starting to find out why it's 'Chez
Shenk's' here. Dey Cook! Not jus open a can! I askeded Meowmie ana
she sez dey got LOTS of shrimp, cream, sour cream (she sez kittahs like
sour cream inna small finger load ana I agreez habing tried it), bacon
ana all sorts of other stuff. OH! WEZ got BIG TV fur CAT ana DOGGIE
shows! Our Cat tree wont hold meny of us at once, but youz welcume to
check it out! wez just take turns as fits 3 atta time."
Old February 13th 20, 03:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Benni Kitten

[...]

Fangu fur your generosity! I figger it will be me an Freddie and Thomas,
an I fink mebbe mine mean sisfur Franny might follow, and mine brofurs
Sammy an Ranger, if dat's alright.

An do fudz sounds WUNNERFUL! Mine hoomins nefur cook for us.

3 Prince Alberts MLB Cat community 0 November 1st 08 01:09 AM
Her Frog Prince Baha via CatKB.com Cat anecdotes 3 April 14th 07 10:41 PM
OT Fla. Pastor Accused Of Throwing Puppies From Pickup Truck NMR Cat anecdotes 3 February 9th 06 03:54 AM
True? Prince William shot and killed a cat belonging to someone on Balmoral Tree Line Cat anecdotes 54 April 24th 04 02:30 AM
True? Prince William shot and killed a cat and nothing being done? Tree Line Cat health & behaviour 4 April 20th 04 02:49 AM