(OT) More Tornados....

Old April 7th 06, 10:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default (OT) More Tornados....

Pat wrote:

I hate it when I have to stay awake till the watch is over. This one's on
until 1:00 AM. The sirens in this town are not loud enough to wake me. I
need to get a NOAA weather radio that can be set to sound alarm when a
tornado warning is issued. Also need to cut a trap door in the floor so I
can get to the basement from inside the house, and move the cats down there
as well. It's simply too damp to sleep down there.

Tornado safety purrs once again are hereby solicited. Bad lightning storm in
progress at the moment.

Lots and lots of purrs and best wishes for everyone affected,
Polonca and Soncek

Old April 7th 06, 10:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Weather Rant, Was: (OT) More Tornados....

wrote in message
oups.com...

Karen wrote:
Yesterday tornados. Today there are blizzards in parts of the state. I

do
think it means lots of rain this spring (i hope)

Arrgghh!! I left a beautiful, calm spring day this morning to go to the
shelter and take some pictures for the newsletter. So I left the
windows open. Before I got back, the wind was blowing westerly 30 mph,
gusts up to 50. There are a lot of plowed fields and the sky turned
pink. When I got home, there is a thick layer of red dirt on
*everything*. Even the bed. I had a white towel in the bathroom floor
and it is even pink now!
What a mess. The big sucky monster is going to be running for a long
time. The cats will hate that.

Sherry

Oh dear

That DOES suck.

Old April 8th 06, 04:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Fri, 07 Apr 2006 23:10:30 +0200, polonca12000 wrote:

Pat wrote:

I hate it when I have to stay awake till the watch is over. This one's on
until 1:00 AM. The sirens in this town are not loud enough to wake me. I
need to get a NOAA weather radio that can be set to sound alarm when a
tornado warning is issued. Also need to cut a trap door in the floor so I
can get to the basement from inside the house, and move the cats down there
as well. It's simply too damp to sleep down there.

Tornado safety purrs once again are hereby solicited. Bad lightning storm in
progress at the moment.

Lots and lots of purrs and best wishes for everyone affected,
Polonca and Soncek

Did the storms go anywhere near the elephant sanctuary? MLB

Tornados all around Pat Cat anecdotes 10 November 16th 05 04:58 AM
OT Iowa tornados? Karen Cat anecdotes 3 November 14th 05 07:41 AM
Colorado Experience OT Bev Cat anecdotes 15 April 11th 05 03:14 AM