Tis the season. . .

Old August 3rd 08, 06:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default Tis the season. . .

We started out with feeding Meow Meow. Then bully boy decided to use the
outside food to supplement his diet. After all, he's only 20 lbs of
unneutered bulliness. Then the couple across the road and down one tossed
out a pretty little orange stripey boy with white feet and tail tip. His
crime? He protected himself when their kid decided that tormenting him was
the right thing to do. There is hope for the kid, he's only 4 or so. It
does say something about the parents.

Now we have another member at the banquet. A little black female with two
black and white spotted kittens. I haven't seen them, the kids have, and
we've set up a second feeding station at the other end of the porch so that
they can eat without QC howling at them from her perch on Mike's pillow.
Mike thinks the kittens are a couple of months old and mom has never been
seen around here before. I find myself wondering if they were drop offs and
if they were from a house in another part of the area that had a "free
kitten" sign on their front lawn. I hate people sometimes.

Pam S. worried as we haven't seen mom and bitties for a couple of days now
and she is understandably shy.

Old August 3rd 08, 06:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...
[...]

Purrs coming for mom and bitties to be OK.

I totally agree with you about people - my neighbors went on vacation and
guess who's been feeding and watering their cat (without having been asked)?
Poor baby comes jumping up on the back door begging (and I think she may be
pregnant again). She has to "flag me down" for food because whatever is
left out there is eaten by squirrels and raccoons.

Fluffy Tails,

CatNipped

Old August 8th 08, 09:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

tanadashoes wrote:
[...]

I hope they show up soon. You are taking such good care of them all.
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek
Old August 9th 08, 12:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=`

"polonca12000"
tanadashoes wrote:
We started out with feeding Meow Meow. Then bully boy decided to use the
outside food to supplement his diet. After all, he's only 20 lbs of
unneutered bulliness. Then the couple across the road and down one
tossed out a pretty little orange stripey boy with white feet and tail
tip. His crime? He protected himself when their kid decided that
tormenting him was the right thing to do. There is hope for the kid,
he's only 4 or so. It does say something about the parents.

Idiots they are indeed.

Now we have another member at the banquet. A little black female with
two black and white spotted kittens. I haven't seen them, the kids have,
and we've set up a second feeding station at the other end of the porch
so that they can eat without QC howling at them from her perch on Mike's
pillow. Mike thinks the kittens are a couple of months old and mom has
never been seen around here before. I find myself wondering if they were
drop offs and if they were from a house in another part of the area that
had a "free kitten" sign on their front lawn. I hate people sometimes.

People can be so horrid indeed when it comes to animals.

Pam S. worried as we haven't seen mom and bitties for a couple of days
now and she is understandably shy.

I hope they show up soon. You are taking such good care of them all.
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

I too hope they show up soon and bless your heart Pam for taking such good
care of them.
PURRS that they are okay
Kyla

OT since it almost tax season Matthew AKA NMR \( NO MORE RETAIL \) Cat anecdotes 6 March 22nd 06 02:56 PM
'Tis the Season [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 2 November 21st 05 04:13 PM
'Tis the Season Joe Canuck Cat health & behaviour 0 November 20th 05 03:06 PM
end of season Argo Cat anecdotes 3 September 13th 05 05:51 PM
end of season Cwaazee Caatt Cat health & behaviour 0 September 13th 05 05:51 PM