Proposed Solution

Old September 16th 05, 04:40 PM
Four Jaw

Default Proposed Solution

Lamey - The cable guy wrote:

On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 07:17:31 +0200, wrote:

Lamey - The cable guy wrote in
:

You need to be praying UTB is willing to bury it.

Or what? You'll suicide bomb the internet?

I might start with you first.

"Lamey" is a good name for you.

Sucker, You jumped right into it.

I thought the regulars took this online stuff way too seriously, but you
UTB morons are even worse.

How so? We got you to dance.

"Freedom fighters?" What a ****ing joke.

Do you always fetch for us?

I'm about to leave the house and live a real life for the rest of the day.
All of you should try it some time.

Same ol lame, You're sitting at the comp right now waiting for me to
return.

The Good, The Bad, and the Troll?
No don't like the ring of that one....PeckerHead.

Feltch....

Old September 16th 05, 06:55 PM
Four Jaw

Lamey- the cable guy wrote:

On 16 Sep 2005 10:43:11 -0700, wrote:

Lamey- the cable guy wrote:

On 16 Sep 2005 09:58:58 -0700, wrote:

Lamey- the cable guy wrote:

Yes you are.

BTW Check your mail wormhole. LOL

Well what!
LOL..You could not even get that right could ya?

Get what right wormmy? It's amazing what I can make you do.

wormmy..LOL..Come on dumb ****..Can't you do better
than that!

-

GIT-HIM-DONE!

?

Old September 16th 05, 07:17 PM
Four Jaw

Lamey- the cable guy wrote:

Lamey- the cable guy wrote:

Yes you are.

BTW Check your mail wormhole. LOL

Well what!
LOL..You could not even get that right could ya?

Get what right wormmy? It's amazing what I can make you do.

wormmy..LOL..Come on dumb ****..Can't you do better
than that!

Apparently it's all I needed to make you fetch.

fetch?
Look out the phone is ringing.....

-

GIT-HIM-DONE!

?

Old September 16th 05, 07:19 PM
Larry Beth

You get Lamey, He's a nasty troll. I think you can take him out.

Old September 16th 05, 07:26 PM
Four Jaw

Zach wrote:

Stupid brits.

brit?...Try again Thick ****!

-

Are you always this easy?

Your stalking monkee is either a towelhead or a frenchy raping a
server in India

FJ-LOL.(You);
if(You == Dumb****)
{
You-ThisPost.Reply();
}

Old September 16th 05, 07:48 PM
Four Jaw

Side Show Lamey- the cable guy wrote:

server in India

FJ-LOL.(You);
if(You == Dumb****)

Zach has the monkey. How sweet.
-

*Congratulations* your the winner of the Dumb**** Prize!

GIT-HIM-DONE!

LOL!

Old September 16th 05, 07:59 PM
Four Jaw

Lamey- the cable guy wrote:

*Congratulations* your the winner of the Dumb**** Prize!

GIT-HIM-DONE!

LOL!

Post editing noted.

Noted where?..In your great list in the sky!

You take lessons from spankee PMD don't ya?

LOL...Dumb****!

-

GIT-HIM-DONE!

?LOL.

Old September 16th 05, 08:13 PM
Four Jaw

Lamey- the cable guy wrote:

Noted where?..In your great list in the sky!

Snipping and editing noted. SPANK!!!!!!!

Noted where?
SPANK?Where?
You really are a Legend in your own mind*&%*$$

You take lessons from spankee PMD don't ya?

LOL...Dumb****!

You're about what? 13 years old.

To old for you then...LOL.

I knew you would find that funny.

LOL..
I find that even funnier..

-

GIT-THEWORLD-DONE!

?

Old September 20th 05, 01:49 PM
Four Jaw

Lamey- the cable guy wrote:

On 16 Sep 2005 12:13:29 -0700, wrote:

Lamey- the cable guy wrote:

Noted where?..In your great list in the sky!

Snipping and editing noted. SPANK!!!!!!!

Noted where?
SPANK?Where?
You really are a Legend in your own mind*&%*$$

You're losing it fast cupcake. Only one peanut and you come running.
So predictable.

Losing What?.....Dumb****

GIT-HIM-DONE!

?

Old September 20th 05, 04:21 PM
Four Jaw

Lamey- the cable guy wrote:

On 20 Sep 2005 05:49:14 -0700, wrote:

Lamey- the cable guy wrote:

Your response shows you have not only lost it, But prolly never had
it.

Good weekend?
Miss me?
prolly?