A pair of lovely Sr. Citizen Ladies

Old August 8th 08, 03:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Charleen Welton

Default A pair of lovely Sr. Citizen Ladies

Both Flippy's Juliet and my Aggie Marble went to the vet on the same day for
what appeared to be the same problem. Juliet is getting nutrient care and
those blood cells are being loveingly watch. Aggie checked out fine except
that she does in fact have a UTI with some blood cells in the urine. She is
on Clavamox, 62.5mg, one every 12 hours. We, Larry and I, have been down
this path before and it is not fun for Aggie either. But she responds well
to the med and will be fine (read no more random peeing) in two weeks.

A complication here though. I am to have cataract surgery on Wednesday
(8/13) and can not lift, bend and so on. Her care is going to be a
challange for sure!!!

Perhaps, in retrospect, I should have requested two tranq's; one for her and
one for me!!

Charleen and the herd of cats.

Old August 8th 08, 06:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Purrs coming for both Aggie Marble and you. Please keep us updated. BTW,
my mom had cataract surgery when she was 78 and she came through just fine
and didn't even need to wear her glasses afterwards - she wondered why she
hadn't done it *years* earlier. I hope you have as easy a surgery.

Nose Kisses,

CatNipped

ng.com...

Old August 8th 08, 07:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
alisont via CatKB.com

Purrs for Aggie and for you. I hope she is not hard to pill.

--
http://www.serenityscenes.com/

Old August 8th 08, 07:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Purrs for both of you. Re cataract surgery - the precautions (no lifting,
bending, etc.) are the worst part of it. The surgery is no big deal and,
unlike most surgery, you don't hurt afterward. My mother had it when she
was in her 80's. I had it a few years ago. It's about the best kind of
surgery you can have. It doesn't last long, there is no pain afterward,
recovery is usually fairly quick, and the results are awesome.

--

Joy

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of
masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch. - Leo Dworken

Old August 8th 08, 09:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Charleen Welton

Thanks for the positive words. I don't know anyone close to me who has had
this procedure so am not sure what to expect. You have lightened the Worry
Load.
Charleen

Old August 8th 08, 09:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Charleen Welton

She was until Dr. Mulero gave us, for a price of course, a Pill Popper. It
works great. The ordeal is over in seconds and not long enough for Aggie to
hate me!
Charleen

Old August 8th 08, 09:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Charleen Welton

Joy, I'm a reader, just want to read books, magazines, newspapers, cereal
boxes, whatever and I'm concerned that I won't be able to for a while. I
forgot to ask when I had my first two visits. So today I went to the library
and got 12 "Talking Books" on CD's! I'm prepared whatever comes down the
line!

I'm anxious to start driving at night again as that is what did me in. The
headlights were such horribble blinding glares. No more having to ask
people to drive me or staying home when I really wish I could be someplace
else! YES!!!
Charleen

Old August 8th 08, 10:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
wafflycat[_2_]

Hope all goes well in the medicinal departments of both human & feline
Old August 8th 08, 11:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=`

"Charleen Welton" ...
Both Flippy's Juliet and my Aggie Marble went to the vet on the same day
for what appeared to be the same problem. Juliet is getting nutrient care
and those blood cells are being loveingly watch. Aggie checked out fine
except that she does in fact have a UTI with some blood cells in the
urine. She is on Clavamox, 62.5mg, one every 12 hours. We, Larry and I,
have been down this path before and it is not fun for Aggie either. But
she responds well to the med and will be fine (read no more random peeing)
in two weeks.

A complication here though. I am to have cataract surgery on Wednesday
(8/13) and can not lift, bend and so on. Her care is going to be a
challange for sure!!!

Perhaps, in retrospect, I should have requested two tranq's; one for her
and one for me!!

Charleen and the herd of cats.

Purrs & prayers for your surgery, and
PURRS from our clowder for Aggie and Flippy's Juliet to be better

Hug
Kyla
and Mosey, Pookie, Pipps and Sqweex

Old August 9th 08, 12:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Charleen Welton

Thank you I do too. Aggie is doing well so far (2 pills!)
Charleen

"wafflycat" wrote in message

Hope all goes well in the medicinal departments of both human & feline

Lower Price Citizen Silhouette Charm Bracelet Eco-Drive Womens WatchEG2280-51E [email protected] Cat anecdotes 0 April 17th 08 07:59 AM
A Pair of Cat's Names Flippy Cat anecdotes 132 May 8th 07 02:53 PM
What a pair! Pat Cat anecdotes 3 March 7th 07 01:56 PM
incontinent senior citizen kitty :-( Sandra Loosemore Cat health & behaviour 10 July 27th 06 11:25 PM